RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pillar's Log

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You look delicious!

But we're all addictive idiots....no need to shred the fuck up now that your joints are lubed up nicely. Why dry them out while trying to strength train? Just sayin, it doesn't fit your typical protocol and now you look the best that I've ever seen you.

Makes a good point. You may be experiencing the elbow pain from leaning up. I always feel worse when I lean up but that's just the tradeoff.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You look delicious!

But we're all addictive idiots....no need to shred the fuck up now that your joints are lubed up nicely. Why dry them out while trying to strength train? Just sayin, it doesn't fit your typical protocol and now you look the best that I've ever seen you.
Plus dys will kill me if I weigh in at 223 lol

After this Meet tho it's on

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Comp bench
Worked up to 315 x 5 and nerve pain in the elbows suggested I do 4 back offs rather than 5x5 here. Little disappointed but not much.
275 4 x5 all good clean reps.

Pin squats with SSB... fuck these. So much harder than you would think
Worked up to 385 x 3
Back offs 315 x 4 x 3

Pec fly with bands... my fucking pecs feel like beef jerky. Felt good to move some blood around in there.

Hammer curls 5 second tempo at 30lbs.

Team had an awesome bench day. Hitting PR's in over reach? A testament to the conditioning hell that is Bully Yoga

Still pulled out a solid day of training.. One day I may try Bully Yoga.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I'm inspired and humbled by u pob.. I'm in tears right now very inspired

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My fucking body is destroyed l. Over reach is kind of done. I am actually going to do a 3rd squat workout in this block though because I have been under shooting my rpe all along. Also learned today I do need the heel. I am avoiding letting the bar come over the quads in the flat shoe which is why I "feel" like it's heavy but it isnt. Too bad I figured this out 5 weeks out.

Duffalo bar squat
Worked up to 507 for a fast triple. Felt like a million pounds. Team suggested adding 20 more pounds. Zerour reps. Sat back to avoid the quads and just sat there... fuck.

Did some pec rehab pump stuff. Right tendon is tight and the pecs feel like beef jerky. Did a bunch of flies and tempo presses with just 25lbs. Then did a bunch of delt triceps bicep work.

Forgot to fucking belt squat lol

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
What was that....

You need to wear your oly shoes when you squat???

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Moar squats today but in a heel. Way better. Feeling more confident.

425 for 4 triples nice and smooth. Set up on a couple was a little wonky from the tight shoulders and pecs but piece of cake.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
so you are back to wearing heels? Thought the days of cross dressing were over :confused:

T

ToolSteel

Mar 1, 2016
How does that even work with a 4' wide stance?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic