Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pillage before burning.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I'm here to keep my grip on reality. I'm not that big but in the country I live in I'm usually the biggest person folks have ever seen. Konichiwa bitches.

I have a home board which I'm very pleased with but there is some crossover between these two and this is the only other board worth joining.

I'm here to learn when I can, teach when I can and generally make ambiguous comments that should be taken for sarcasm 90% of the time.

Hope your skin is as thick as your AV pics.

Former D1 athlete turned professional drinker/fatass. I'm now in fatass recovery. Tren is my sponsor.

Goals? Eh. I'm not a bodybuilder (6'2 250 @ 13% peak condition) not a powerlifter(585/450/340). But I can get bigger more easily than most. I love training and without it I'd need way more meds. I do this because it's fun and I enjoy the discipline. I'm all or nothing kind of guy.

So: bigger, stronger, more shocking to the people I interact with daily. Hey, if you're going to stick out then really stick out.

TRT saved my life and marriage at age 35 (almost 38 now). It proved an excellent gateway into running cycles:

1) 500/wk test c. 16 wk
2) 750/test c 450/deca 16 wk. (up to 280 at 20%)
3) 750/test c 450/boldenon cyp. 14 wk
4) 350/tren a trt/test. 8 wk

I stumbled onto TID from a Google search I ran for an Ashanga Yoga studio close to where I lived called "Pillar of Balance". Oh well. This will do.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
You come for the POBbit? Welcome to TID.

Reactions: Jin
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Jin, having a hard time taking you seriously. This Intro post was followed minutes later in the Shoutbox by a barrage of entries talking about injecting sarms IV and saying you like sarms cause Test makes your penis smaller, adding the guy who sold you sarms is the one who told you that. You also ask if we know where you can get sarms, even though you already have the guy who tells you stuff, and even though you brag about your success with Test and other aas. You add a swipe at a Mod here with some off the wall google search for a yoga studio with a similar name?

Think I'll hold off on a "welcome" till the Mods can clear this up for us.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Shouldnt this be in a pm first if hes not getting booted?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Jin, having a hard time taking you seriously. This Intro post was followed minutes later in the Shoutbox by a barrage of entries talking about injecting sarms IV and saying you like sarms cause Test makes your penis smaller, adding the guy who sold you sarms is the one who told you that. You also ask if we know where you can get sarms, even though you already have the guy who tells you stuff, and even though you brag about your success with Test and other aas. You add a swipe at a Mod here with some off the wall google search for a yoga studio with a similar name?

I warned you in my intro.

Suit yourself. No hard feelings.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018

I warned you in my intro.

Suit yourself. No hard feelings.

But please do elaborate on how I "brag" about my success with AAS.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
What stood out to me was Jin said this is the only other board worth joining, not the sarcasm. Maybe comes on a little too strong but seems to mean well.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
What stood out to me was Jin said this is the only other board worth joining, not the sarcasm. Maybe comes on a little too strong but seems to mean well.
And the other board is the same owner. And POB is Admin there. God you guys are way too serious. Maybe this board ain't for me.....

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Thats why I chimed in, been seeing some unnecessary posts since Ive been back and not as busy as it use to be. Whats the other site?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic