Sep 14, 2010
Pux,

Are you into P-I-G-S? Say it aint so.

Slic.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Why is that asshole killing all those pigs? Does he own them and he is killing them to sell their meat or is he doing it for "fun"?

Don't get me wrong, i used to hunt and fish myself but apparently this guy is abusing what nature has given him.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Thats is pretty freaking Awesome!

And that "Ass Hole" is participating in "Population Control".. I know in Greece you guys don't have those types of issues with bothersome wildlife... But over here Hogs, Bears, and Coyotes sometime create a problem... And they don't take too kindly to "Catch and Release"... Maybe you should look a little more past the surface before you get into name calling...

Don't get me wrong here Rein... not trying to start a conflict...

Here is a story that may help you understand...

A few years ago, the Sierra Club and the United States
Forest Service (USFS) were presenting an alternative to
Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population.
It seemed that, after years of the ranchers using the
tried and true methods of shooting and /or trapping the
predators, the tree-huggers had a "more humane" solution.

What they proposed was for the animals to be captured
alive, the males castrated, then let loose again ... and
the population would be controlled. This was ACTUALLY
proposed to the Wyoming Wool and Sheep Grower's association
by Sierra Club and USFS.

Well, all the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for
a couple of minutes.

Finally, an old boy in the back stood up, kicked his hat
back and said, "Son, I don't think you understand the problem. These coyotes
ain't fuckin' our sheep - they're eatin' them!"

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
btw... that dude from jager is a bad MoFO!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Thanks for posting those man, thats amazing that dude can pick off them hogs from a helicopter like that! I guarantee its a whole lot harder then it looks. I totally understand population control...those animals completely destroy everything in their paths. Where Im at now, last year the government was paying $50 a head for coyotes, same deal with population control. Everyone benefits...well almost! lol

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Pux,

Are you into P-I-G-S? Say it aint so.

Slic.

I hate to admit it but yeah! :cool: And, its some of the best meat Ive ever eaten in my life...it may just be me but just thinking about the sausage makes me drool.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Im more into Dove and Duck hunting but i went and did this last year and we were chasing Pigs down in a Toyota Tundra, they are alot faster than you would think a pig could move.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Why is that asshole killing all those pigs? Does he own them and he is killing them to sell their meat or is he doing it for "fun"?

Don't get me wrong, i used to hunt and fish myself but apparently this guy is abusing what nature has given him.

As stated in the intro to first the video, "population control of feral pigs." In the SE United States, and now more and more in the SW United States, feral hogs are destroying property, starving livestock, and driving out indigenous species. They breed at over 10 fold the rate of other animals and overwhelm the areas where they invade. That is why the asshole in the video is killing all those poor little piggies.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well some times people need to realize what needs to be done, has to be done to maintain a balance. Ethically it will bother people, but if nothing is done, the end result is far worse than what maintaience will do. Crap, where I'm at, deers have probably tripled compared to 10 years ago. So if there is ever an issue with the country, I got tons of food to pick from.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
As stated in the intro to first the video, "population control of feral pigs." In the SE United States, and now more and more in the SW United States, feral hogs are destroying property, starving livestock, and driving out indigenous species. They breed at over 10 fold the rate of other animals and overwhelm the areas where they invade. That is why the asshole in the video is killing all those poor little piggies.

those feral pigs sound a lot like Obamanites... when are we gonna start thinning them out?

and train... the plural for Deer is... DEER!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic