RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pigs for Puxxx!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Thats is pretty freaking Awesome!

And that "Ass Hole" is participating in "Population Control".. I know in Greece you guys don't have those types of issues with bothersome wildlife... But over here Hogs, Bears, and Coyotes sometime create a problem... And they don't take too kindly to "Catch and Release"... Maybe you should look a little more past the surface before you get into name calling...

Don't get me wrong here Rein... not trying to start a conflict...

Here is a story that may help you understand...

A few years ago, the Sierra Club and the United States
Forest Service (USFS) were presenting an alternative to
Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population.
It seemed that, after years of the ranchers using the
tried and true methods of shooting and /or trapping the
predators, the tree-huggers had a "more humane" solution.

What they proposed was for the animals to be captured
alive, the males castrated, then let loose again ... and
the population would be controlled. This was ACTUALLY
proposed to the Wyoming Wool and Sheep Grower's association
by Sierra Club and USFS.

Well, all the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for
a couple of minutes.

Finally, an old boy in the back stood up, kicked his hat
back and said, "Son, I don't think you understand the problem. These coyotes
ain't fuckin' our sheep - they're eatin' them!"

Ι see...
Thanks for the clarification brother. I shouldn't have run my mouth since i didn't know what's the deal. It was just frustrating to see this happening without knowing the reason.

Thanks again!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Where I am deer are a problem...and bears are also making an inroads. A few weeks ago there was a bear rummaging around INSIDE a house and destroyed a car a few towns over from me.

So population control does make sense...if done right.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You could be like my asshole ex-boss who used to go on "wild" pig hunts to make his dick seem like it was bigger where they sit you in a tree stand and basically make a boar run past you so you can shoot it. OOOOOh, look at me, I am a tough guy, I shot a wild boar that I paid $2 grand for. Now those people are assholes.
Population control is something totally different and I believe they use the meat (at least in some areas) to feed the homeless.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You could be like my asshole ex-boss who used to go on "wild" pig hunts to make his dick seem like it was bigger where they sit you in a tree stand and basically make a boar run past you so you can shoot it. OOOOOh, look at me, I am a tough guy, I shot a wild boar that I paid $2 grand for. Now those people are assholes.
Population control is something totally different and I believe they use the meat (at least in some areas) to feed the homeless.

Yeah... I hate those pricks too... That isnt really hunting...

they should try to use homeless meat to feed the bears as population control...:eek:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic