pbtom
What's New?

Pics 50 yr old and 57 yrs old/ SIDE BY SIDE

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
And One For the D.I!

(board needs a few Bulldog emojis with Smokey the Bear covers ,,, )

Haha I know that’s right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
No BS ...this is impressive. All these years, based on your handle and AV I figured you were a devil worshiping kid that lifted weights.

My apologies Bro. You look great for any age.

On a side note, a couple of years ago I was reflecting on why I stayed on TID and UG. There were still a some very good reasons. This thread reminds of one of them. How cool it is to have your own stereotypes busted. I’ve genuinely been surprised and pleased by a lot of the folks and stories I’ve met and learned about here and there. How cool is it to be inspired by someone else’s commitment?

Good stuff man.

Thats great, Thanks. Lol .. the 666 was just a play on "Devil Dog". I thought it was clever when i came up with it. Wanted to change it many times through the years because of the other meaning behind it. Just thought it would be to much of a hassle to reestablish who i was with a new handle. Appreciate the kind words.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Looking good for an old or young guy.I'm a construction fuck myself.I'm a plumber.Whats your trade?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Looking good for an old or young guy.I'm a construction fuck myself.I'm a plumber.Whats your trade?
HVAC Tech last 27 years here in Tampa. Before that i was a union carpenter back in NY. Mostly hung sheetrock on jobs in Manhattan.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Thats great, Thanks. Lol .. the 666 was just a play on "Devil Dog". I thought it was clever when i came up with it. Wanted to change it many times through the years because of the other meaning behind it. Just thought it would be to much of a hassle to reestablish who i was with a new handle. Appreciate the kind words.
Back in the early 2000's my username was Doubletap on a few minor boards. When I joined a major pay site at the time, Doubletap was already taken so in a moment of being a drunk genius ( it was 2 or 3 am ), I chose two_slug. I wish to this day that I could go back and pick a better name.:)

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
All the years of dedication and knowledge can pay big dividends in the 50's as we can see in your pics.

Awesome job bro!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Back in the early 2000's my username was Doubletap on a few minor boards. When I joined a major pay site at the time, Doubletap was already taken so in a moment of being a drunk genius ( it was 2 or 3 am ), I chose two_slug. I wish to this day that I could go back and pick a better name.:)
You know it's funny. All our online forum friendships are associated with someone's handle and a 2 inch avi. Its like you lose your identity when you/someone changes it. Just figured it was easier to keep it.

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Couple of side by side pics. First pic i was 50 yrs old. Second is current at 57... Im Just a regular Joe who started lifting in my parents basement in the 70,s.. Been working 40 yrs in construction, couple of years in the USMC, but always found time to lift. These days straight TRT and ill throw some VAR in occasionally during the year. Still do a 5 on 2 off routine and try to stay in decent shape year round. I still lift out of my garage. Always have. Never really liked the gym scene.
Peace
View attachment 12435View attachment 12436
Good work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic