Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Pics 50 yr old and 57 yrs old/ SIDE BY SIDE

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Wow!...Looking jacked, friend!...Nice work!...I was noticing on the double-bi backshot that you have great symmetry!!!...I could only find a minute flaw...Your right bicep looks as tho it peaks better than the left?...However, it's barely noticeable...Again, great job, brah!!!...

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Wow!...Looking jacked, friend!...Nice work!...I was noticing on the double-bi backshot that you have great symmetry!!!...I could only find a minute flaw...Your right bicep looks as tho it peaks better than the left?...However, it's barely noticeable...Again, great job, brah!!!...
Thanks bro.
Thanks bro.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Looking great brother!
LK would hit it for sure............

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011

Thanks man.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Couple of side by side pics. First pic i was 50 yrs old. Second is current at 57... Im Just a regular Joe who started lifting in my parents basement in the 70,s.. Been working 40 yrs in construction, couple of years in the USMC, but always found time to lift. These days straight TRT and ill throw some VAR in occasionally during the year. Still do a 5 on 2 off routine and try to stay in decent shape year round. I still lift out of my garage. Always have. Never really liked the gym scene.
Peace
View attachment 12435View attachment 12436

Shit brother, looking phenomenal for your age and all that hard labor. Get some reps in for Chesty Rah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Shit brother, looking phenomenal for your age and all that hard labor. Get some reps in for Chesty Rah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And One For the D.I!

(board needs a few Bulldog emojis with Smokey the Bear covers ,,, )

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
No BS ...this is impressive. All these years, based on your handle and AV I figured you were a devil worshiping kid that lifted weights.

My apologies Bro. You look great for any age.

On a side note, a couple of years ago I was reflecting on why I stayed on TID and UG. There were still a some very good reasons. This thread reminds of one of them. How cool it is to have your own stereotypes busted. I’ve genuinely been surprised and pleased by a lot of the folks and stories I’ve met and learned about here and there. How cool is it to be inspired by someone else’s commitment?

Good stuff man.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic