Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pics 50 yr old and 57 yrs old/ SIDE BY SIDE

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Lookin good son....... Im in my mid 40's and have been at it since the mid 90's........ Took 4 years off until this year and I fell apart and look like a pile of shit..... Moral is: DONT STOP.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
These OG posts keep me motivated..... I'm 45 as of a month ago. I took 4 years off of training when starting a new family with a new wife and I have never felt so physically horrible in all my life as I did after about 2 years of no training.

On new years 2022 I was 225 lbs with over 20%BF. After a strict, very low calorie diet (which Im still on), some testoviron depot and training hard I'm 200lbs with 9% today.

People that say that they are too old to get back to it are simply making excuses.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
These OG posts keep me motivated..... I'm 45 as of a month ago. I took 4 years off of training when starting a new family with a new wife and I have never felt so physically horrible in all my life as I did after about 2 years of no training.

On new years 2022 I was 225 lbs with over 20%BF. After a strict, very low calorie diet (which Im still on), some testoviron depot and training hard I'm 200lbs with 9% today.

People that say that they are too old to get back to it are simply making excuses.

Well during 2 years of covid since 2020 our country order total lock down for 3 months and then off and on continuous lock down (yes that is how malaysia did that but to me it never even help with getting less infection)

2 yrs we cant hit the gym, and after 2 years of working from home, my body fat increase to almost 27% and lately i started working out, though still a long way to go, after throwing away all carbs in my meal and replace it with vege and chicken and fish, my bf now is 23.8% though according to in-body calculator it is still high, but at least a great improvement, and i will continue to workout and continue to reduce my bf and aiming for 16-18 for a start .. dont think i can go lower than 16 for now.. but i believe i will be able to do that one day :)

being in forum connecting to people with positive vibes does help me a lot nowadays ...

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
You make getting older look good and not as depressing.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Looking good brother! 50’s are definitely the new 30’s

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic