Picking a show for 2020, Women's Physique

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Most likely an NPC show.
Division: Women's Physique

I'm meeting with my coach this Saturday morning to talk about it and a plan to get there. When i look at my year for next year, I was sort of thinking earlier in the year like the spring or early summer or perhaps early fall.
I don't care about travel, matter of fact wouldn't mind to travel for one. Did a local show last time and was great and all, but could travel to see a city i haven't been to.

Will report back where I end up, or if anyone has any input. I live in the MIdwest region of US, curently.

Thanks y'all!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
good luck,
physique seems to be the preferred one if your muscular but still look almost bikini comp ready.
interested to hear coaches take. best to pick 2020 events now plenty of time to prep.

i got my first strongman and PL events of 2020 picked already lol

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
OK met with coach. Although he was not specific as to which show he had in mind for me, sounds like we will pick it in a bit. He is going to lay out a plan though.
We will start prep week after Thanksgiving. He is going to do my nutrition and workout plans, as well as any supplement advise.
I am to do homework on shows and come back to him.

I have no idea lol on which show I want to do. This will be my 2nd ever bb show. My objective this show would be to improve upon from last show. At this point, i'm not worried about a placing since i am very new to this competitive bb world.

Am open to travel in the US, possibly abroad as well. I might look for upper midwest, or upper northeast shows. I have to get to doing my homework so that will take some time.
Will report back when I decide.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not sure if there is a title in Womens Physique like the old Rodney Dangerfield joke I'm thinking of ...

He said in high school his daughter was voted Most Likely To Conceive; THAT might be a good show to enter.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Not sure if there is a title in Womens Physique like the old Rodney Dangerfield joke I'm thinking of ...

He said in high school his daughter was voted Most Likely To Conceive; THAT might be a good show to enter.

Thanks for the encouragement Raw. ((rolls eyez))

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'm here for you Bova.

#youtoo #borntoserve

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic