Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Picketing funerals

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Re: Picketing funerals (MORE FROM MY FRIEND)

These idiots better be thankful that they are still above ground after trying to spread their message in Mississippi. This story was on The View, Fox News, etc....

A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Not gonna lie, I'm not even going to post what I want to here because i get SO pissed at this, you really don't want to know.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Not gonna lie, I'm not even going to post what I want to here because i get SO pissed at this, you really don't want to know.

As much as I personally agree with you, it was dealt with like it should have been. Citizens and LE working together as plain and decent citizens. A few folks took it to one protester, who I am sure got word to the others to be careful. :) The news media searched for the protesters...but the story was over before they could be found. Again, AMEN.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
kill em all and let god sort it out.

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
kill em all and let god sort it out.

Used to have a shirt that said that. Got it from SOF magazine (soldier of fortune). You wouldnt believe the looks youd sometimes get wearing it....lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic