Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Philip Heath Trains Back 5 weeks out from 2015 Olympia

G

Godsmack

Sep 18, 2010
[video]https://youtu.be/iYoN1VgXskU[/video]

If Phil can rectify his abs this year( which I 99% think he has), I dont see how he can be dislodged. Kai's physique still dont flow as well as Phil's, + he cannot beat Phil's forearms and upper traps. Also, Kai's midsection , no matter how much ripped he makes it, is excesively wide like a powerlifter. Mr Olympia is primarily about the bod, not about being all smiles and winning popularity contests in social media.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I doubt Phil will lose until he's ready to, 60% based on politics and 40% based on the fact that he genetically has some of the greatest muscle bellies of all time. I agree though, I really hope he did something to fix his midsection from last ueat

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I'm always surprised that his weight is so light. He seems so enormous. That's a BIG 265

Not that 265 is small.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm always surprised that his weight is so light. He seems so enormous. That's a BIG 265

Not that 265 is small.
Testiment to his genetics. It's the shape of his muscles.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
[video]https://youtu.be/iYoN1VgXskU[/video]

If Phil can rectify his abs this year( which I 99% think he has), I dont see how he can be dislodged. Kai's physique still dont flow as well as Phil's, + he cannot beat Phil's forearms and upper traps. Also, Kai's midsection , no matter how much ripped he makes it, is excesively wide like a powerlifter. Mr Olympia is primarily about the bod, not about being all smiles and winning popularity contests in social media.
Kai will never win the O after that meltdown on stage last year.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Testiment to his genetics. It's the shape of his muscles.

Yeah you can't earn that.

There's a dude at my gym who has such full muscle bellies and such tight connections, and he's just a casual lifter. His main jam is martial arts. He lifts liiiiight as f*ck (like benching 135 and not going higher) but he looks like he could claw his way through a brick wall.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Yeah you can't earn that.

There's a dude at my gym who has such full muscle bellies and such tight connections, and he's just a casual lifter. His main jam is martial arts. He lifts liiiiight as f*ck (like benching 135 and not going higher) but he looks like he could claw his way through a brick wall.

I hate guys like that... lucky bastard!! :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic