Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty getting boot

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Because of a interview with GQ done back in january where Phil made some comments about gays, A&E is feeling the heat from the gay and lesbian community and will be giving him the boot. BULLSHIITT! Freedom of speech is under attack by the wack jobs as usual. God forbid you speak up for your beliefs or else be demonized and punished. Political correctness is out of control.

God help us all.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Because of a interview with GQ done back in january where Phil made some comments about gays, A&E is feeling the heat from the gay and lesbian community and will be giving him the boot. BULLSHIITT! Freedom of speech is under attack by the wack jobs as usual. God forbid you speak up for your beliefs or else be demonized and punished. Political correctness is out of control.

God help us all.

****ing joke. Say what you want. Call me a polock. I dont give a shit. People are such ****ing pussies I cant believe thats an issue. But hey, Kim Kardashian is rating higher than ever. Idiocy at its finest.

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
Pretty sad when you can no longer express your beliefs/opinions without the fear of repercussions. I hope A&E wakes up and realizes that freedom of speech does exist, even if the network doesn't agree with his stance on the subject.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
****ing joke. Say what you want. Call me a polock. I dont give a shit. People are such ****ing pussies I cant believe thats an issue. But hey, Kim Kardashian is rating higher than ever. Idiocy at its finest.

I want to eradicate those Kardashian bitches from the internet, any webpage I open, their ugly busted mugs are on. UGLY BITCHES.

Anyway, why would he do an interview with GQ in the first place and secondly make a comment like that to a magazine like that? Either way, pretty stupid, the other 3 brothers should tell A&E to go suck a dick and shove it.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
It's all about those Benjamin's! Always is. Their ratings probably went down, lost money and that was their solution. Which in turn is probably really stupid. Although, they may have won back the gay community viewers, no telling how many hardcore right wing patriot viewers they lost.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
If that were my dad I would tel ten in the not so famous words of hgh " choke on a bag of dicks ".

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It's all about those Benjamin's! Always is. Their ratings probably went down, lost money and that was their solution. Which in turn is probably really stupid. Although, they may have won back the gay community viewers, no telling how many hardcore right wing patriot viewers they lost.

I doubt that. A&E needs Duck Dynasty more than Duck Dynasty needs A&E. If the network is smart, they will reconsider, because I can bet the family will tell A&E "if you mess with one of us, you mess with us all, see ya". I would expect a lil fall out over this.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I was reading early this yr that Phil had planed on leaving the show and that it would go on without him.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Never know in that business what the true purpose for anything is. I hope they do take a stand as a family and tell A&E to find a new show or let Phil back on. Unless of course it was all for publicity and Phil wanted to leave the show himself of course

W

webber

Dec 5, 2013
My doc last week said Happy Holidays..I laughed and said Merry Christmas. He turned with his hand out to shake and said Merry Christmas.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The freedom of speech argument its totally bullshit.

You dont have freedom of speech on private property.
A&E is a business making business decisions. If they are good ones can be debated but personally I think this one is a huge mistake.

The really dumb thing here is that Duck dynasty is a reality show.
What Phil says its a part of that same reality. Why would they mess with that.
It seems A&E is trying to please a very small group of their viewers by pissing off the rest.

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
I think he should be able to speak his mind IMO, I don't think he cares if hes off the show he standing up for what he believes. I wonder what will happen to the show now.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic