Damn. Sad news. RIP brother.
Condolences to his family.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I hadn't seen him in a very long time, nor was I a fan of his attitude and character. That said, I wish him peace, he sure didn't seem like he found it here for many years. Maybe he found it toward the end with his daughter? I hope he did. Even through a lot of the bad stuff that happened, i'd sit back and still be in awe at times of who he was. He had one of the best physiques ever on this planet, and I can't even imagine the success he'd of had if he hadn't been to prison back in the 90's. Although, maybe it saved his life from deteriorating at an even younger age, knowing what we know now about his kidneys. I have no idea. I remember as a teenager getting magazines with him in it through the 90's. There were some things i agreed with him on, but for the most part, i thought he was a con-man the way he ran his businesses, a hypocrite, and he lied like crazy during a lot of it...lots of dishonesty. He also used his status, like it meant much in the real world, to belittle people. He ruined friendships with people who would have stuck by his side through a lot, but he crossed the line with many of them. He had mental issues.

That said, I really do wish him peace, and I want to give my condolences to his family, he died way too young.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Didn't know him, but of him....May he R.I.P.!!!!....Act 24:15.....

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Sorry for his family but couldn't give a shit about him anymore.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Don’t know much of him but, RIP. Had a very impressive physique

hooper 1014

hooper 1014

TID Lady Member
Aug 5, 2021
There have been at least 5 people dying from the fitness/ bodybuilding community within a 3 month span and so many more that passed out back stage and never made it to the stage many that suffering from medical issues and is all about the drugs and the industry Something needs to change

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He sure had an excellent physique when he won nationals. So many good physiques at that time of the 90s. Sorry he got caught up with scammers. Whether he knew it or not, it still sticks to you....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic