Phil Heath steroids

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Z

C

craigk

Jan 15, 2015
I'm not buying it. I think they've finally perfected the mio drug and are going to prove it's ligetimacy with this incredable athlete. They have been working on it for years, so not to far fetched to say, WE DID IT. That being said.....I recently cared for a lady, mid to late 50s, average poor health, no exercise. Smoker, drinker. Her shoulders were HUGE. Looked as if she had 2 sets of shoulder pads on. I mean it was totally mind bending how big they were. She said she had some sort of mio something where just her shoulder muscles continued to grow even when not exercised. She was worried about how much more they would grow. Sounds great, but she could die if they dont stop growing. I'm sure they would remove part of the muscle before it came to that, but dam that looked crazy

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
If Ken Wheeler had a enhanced myostin gene then he would look like he did at the Olympia even today...and he most assuredly does not.
Flex and Heath are on huge dosages of HGH, insulin and a lot of anabolics they have better than average genetics in the sense
that their bodies utilize these hormones much or efficiently than the average person and they have prettier muscles structure than the average person.
As soon as Phil Heath stops competing, he too will shrink down to mortal size as he was before.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic