Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Phil Heath Disses Shawn Rhoden

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Coming from a guy who would be lucky to be 198 pounds without gear and narrow as a oat hanger.if there was ever a bb who was a hyper responder with gear it's Phillip without just average guy with good arms.i hope they stand him next to big rami so the world can really see how narrow phil is or will he be standing a metre in front of the line.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Shawn is an incredibly nice and humble guy. I know him personally and even got to workout with him about 3 years ago. Just lost respect for Phil.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Coming from a guy who would be lucky to be 198 pounds without gear and narrow as a oat hanger.if there was ever a bb who was a hyper responder with gear it's Phillip without just average guy with good arms.i hope they stand him next to big rami so the world can really see how narrow phil is or will he be standing a metre in front of the line.

I'm still hoping Jay shows up and kicks ass...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think Rhoden has a great physique, but then again, so does Phil. Sorry to hear Phil is being a weenie. Maybe the sponsors are encouraging the top guys to talk some smack to build up some drama. It wouldn't be the first time....

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
That's not talking shit, it's the truth. And he didn't even attack him. He said he was a great bodybuilder. Not sure what you guys heard

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Shawn is an incredibly nice and humble guy. I know him personally and even got to workout with him about 3 years ago. Just lost respect for Phil.

I bet that was a cool experience. He may not be the biggest guy, but his structure and shape is one of the best.

Reactions: SAD
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Don't worry about jay just look at rami wide as a barn door with a small waist.from what I have heard his looking at coming just under 290 pounds.i think phil has a good physic but rhoden got third last year and you can't underestimate your opponents I mean no one though dex would win the mr o and he beat jay in 08.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
That's not talking shit, it's the truth. And he didn't even attack him. He said he was a great bodybuilder. Not sure what you guys heard

I agree here.. the man was just having conversation, obviously didn't know it was going to be a viral video, he was just stating facts and took nothing away from Rhoden. Said he was a great bodybuilder which is true and said he just couldn't stand with kai, which is also true, thus the reason he's never placed above him

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic