Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Phil Heath Disses Shawn Rhoden

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I never liked Phil and when i saw Generation Iron I lost all respect for him and think he is an arrogant asshole

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
In fairness to Heath, he obviously didn't know that he was being recorded. People say stuff off the record. No big deal.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Phil is a very arrogant person since winning the Olympia. Take it any way you want I don't like Phil nor have a ever really been a fan of him. This just makes me lose even more respect for him for talking down to Shawn.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
What am I missing here? Didn't seem like he was talking smack... sounded like what he saw to be the truth. No personal punches thrown.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
He really didn't say anything that bad and if he didn't know he was being recorded it's even less relevant.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Phil is a very arrogant person since winning the Olympia. Take it any way you want I don't like Phil nor have a ever really been a fan of him. This just makes me lose even more respect for him for talking down to Shawn.

The guy was just speaking the truth.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
He spoke an opinion. Saying he can't stand with Kai is just a claim. I think Phil's arrogant and actually having talking to him before he is just that. Everyone gets am opinion to someone though I'm just saying what I think about him

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
That's not talking shit, it's the truth. And he didn't even attack him. He said he was a great bodybuilder. Not sure what you guys heard

Agreed 100%.

Talking facts doesn't make you a hater. It makes you honest. Nothing he said was mean-spirited.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
He spoke an opinion. Saying he can't stand with Kai is just a claim. I think Phil's arrogant and actually having talking to him before he is just that. Everyone gets am opinion to someone though I'm just saying what I think about him

It wasn't an opinion it was the truth. ;) Who cares if he's arrogant, he's a bodybuilder not mr. personality. You must be super effeminate or really young?

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Eh neither but nothing worth arguing about. Maybe I misheard how he interpreted it.

Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic