Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Phil Heath comeback

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
Looks like it’s shaping up to be an interesting year at the Olympia contest.

It also seems most of these guys have had access to private gyms during this shutdown. Hopefully the guys from overseas can make it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Phil is rich, lol, probably owns a full gym. I wonder how he compares now being older and taking a year off from competing. I didn't realize Kai Greene was maybe coming back too?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If he can't get his big gut under control, he's toast. The Olympia judges spoke loud and clear the last two years they don't want to see that crap anymore.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Tired of seeing that guy and his political wins.

I have seen him lose to several guys over the years and still take home the Sandow.

Kai beat him more than once and Dexter Jackson was robbed in 2015.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'd like to see Kai return and beat him. But he's in a similar situation of time off making comic books or whatever. Oh, "graphic novel", don't mean nothing by it, bro :eek:

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
We were watching a bodybuilding documentary until super creep Kai and his black version of The Predator came on. I went to change the channel but my wife beat me to the remote. What a disgusting excuse for any living thing.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Generation Iron 2? hehe Was a shameless attempt at making money by showing nothing.
First one was pretty good. Showed Heath vs Kai in prep and finally on the Olympia stage (2012). What I liked about the 3rd one is they showed bodybuilding around the world, and even in places like Ghana.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Weren't 1 or 2 of his last victories tainted by controversy though? Bad in 2 ways, one or more people maybe deserved it more, AND, a legend like Arnold shouldn't have an asterisk on his career.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Weren't 1 or 2 of his last victories tainted by controversy though? Bad in 2 ways, one or more people maybe deserved it more, AND, a legend like Arnold shouldn't have an asterisk on his career.

;)

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Phil's physique was already regressing the last two years he competed, which tends to happen to many at that level (Yates, Coleman, Cutler). I'd be surprised if he comes back and is competitive.

Then again, the Olympia lineup is not what it once was.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic