Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Phentermine?

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
thanks for all the info here.....i usually here of females taking Phen and i never really thought of it for myslef....but lately i have been eating so much crap all the time at night and cant seem to stop.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ill stick with my Provigil!!!

need my pee pee

bang bang bang bang

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
thanks for all the info here.....i usually here of females taking Phen and i never really thought of it for myslef....but lately i have been eating so much crap all the time at night and cant seem to stop.
I eat grapes or melon type fruits or bbq squash , apple at night low calories and very filling

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A

anomily88

Mar 8, 2019
danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Thanks for all the info guys. Today is the day I go into get the script if my damn blood pressure will cooperate.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I didn't get any appetite surpression off of phen. Tried from the pharmacy an international. Now, I got energy from it, about 5-6 hours worth. Only ever used it with DNP, though.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
So not to throw another drug name out there but figured I'd ask anyone on this thread that may have taken in comparison to Phen (or the guys that are in the medical field)... buddy mentioned Phen but also brought up Sibutramine. Noticed its a more slow release in comparison and more prolonged and less "right now" kind of thing. He was looking at something like this instead of DNP as scared of the sides - he doesnt listen, just believes the negative online. Trust me, Ive went over my usage but "its online and you're just lucky" lolz

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic