Members
Latest Member
scottmt77
What's New?

Phentermine/topiramate combo wins FDA approval for weight loss

P

PEZ

Nov 21, 2011
phentermine dry mouth is horrible!!! that's the only thing i didn't like about it. then again that side effect does make you get your water in. so i guess it works out haha. i sometimes hit a plateau with water consumption.

fiber is a must when taking it. i was taking 37.5mg a day the first week (3 week run) damn near impossible to drop a deuce without fiber supplementing :quiet:
All fiber (not the sweetened crap has) 14 g fiber (only 1gm soluble) and that's a small serving. Get a scale at Harbor Freight (maybe $15-$18). A snack portion (very reasonable ) is almost double the box serving size. A little almond milk and after a few helpings you could pass Elvis and his enterage thru your colon.

49ER

Aug 21, 2013
Bumping this old thread ive been on phen a few days and I feel like shit in the morning I feel great at the gym so much energy but I just feel weird as **** like im tweaking cant really sleep much. Its a great appetite suppressor but I dont think im gonna finish this run.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Bumping this old thread ive been on phen a few days and I feel like shit in the morning I feel great at the gym so much energy but I just feel weird as **** like im tweaking cant really sleep much. Its a great appetite suppressor but I dont think im gonna finish this run.

i like the stim part but hate anything that kills my app. as BB'ers were meant to eat and grow, not starve ourselves to lose a lb. just increase your training volume if you really need to lose some bf or t3 worst case.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011

I gotta take phen first thing when I get up 6am ...if I take it any later I cant sleep for shit either...

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Soo is Phenteramine off the controlled substance list?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic