Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

pharm grade gh

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
What is a good dose? Most gurus/coaches say nothing more then 6iu.How do you guys feel about this?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Start at 2iu in morning for 3 weeks.

Then add 1 iu 12 hours later for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks add another at night.

After another 3 weeks either add an iu in the morning or do a 3rd shot. Definitely works better at 3 shots a day. Then repeat whichever on you chose for your 6th iu.

I agree 6-8iu is more than enough. I've used 15iu a day , it's good. But, definitely not necessary. I won't do it again.

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
Awesome brother thank you.Some guys say that humatrope all you need is 3.5iu daily instead of useing serostism at a higher iu due to the purity does that hold any truth?

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Awesome brother thank you.Some guys say that humatrope all you need is 3.5iu daily instead of useing serostism at a higher iu due to the purity does that hold any truth?

Have heard that, but no experience. Only have used sero an omnitrope for pharm grade.

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
I have used omni, seros, huma, seros I feel is best bang for your dollar

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
i liked sero's the best.

if budget allows, id do 6 or even 8iu. But lots will get into it.....age, slin, goals, etc.

but i loved 4-5iu ED of seros....those 8 months were just awesome.

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
Awesome my goal is to compete this year in November

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Awesome my goal is to compete this year in November

are you almost ready now....??

GH is a slow mover, even with slin and igf LR3, muscle doesnt get packed on like with tes based compounds. Being the 20th of the month and you dont have anything yet, say you get something by 9/1. Thats only 8/10wks to run it before you want to step on stage...??

id look at a show like in april or may. give yourself 6-7 months of use, lots of time to try different things (well not much, but some) so you can see how you respond. But 5-8iu of sero's + lets say tes/tren will make quick change still. Tes + GH synergy together will help.

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
are you almost ready now....??

GH is a slow mover, even with slin and igf LR3, muscle doesnt get packed on like with tes based compounds. Being the 20th of the month and you dont have anything yet, say you get something by 9/1. Thats only 8/10wks to run it before you want to step on stage...??

id look at a show like in april or may. give yourself 6-7 months of use, lots of time to try different things (well not much, but some) so you can see how you respond. But 5-8iu of sero's + lets say tes/tren will make quick change still. Tes + GH synergy together will help.

Thanks brother iam suspose to be getting some humatrope and seros from someone but it's late.Maybe your right bro iam currently on

200mg Watson cyp eod
1mg USA pharm grade adex
30mg upsher Smith var
200mg eq ugl eod

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
why watson....?? big money for that.

1mg dex....??? have you got bloods, seems a bit hi

var seems low.

EQ is GTG, but its a slow mover too, so if you havent been on it for a while, its not full force yet.

B

bber84

Aug 20, 2015
The Watson I get it cheap like 20 bucks a bottle

The adex I run that much cause of gybo I got going on lol

Real pharm var you don't need much to get the job done eveb at 20mg daily gets the job done

L

letsgetitdone

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks brother iam suspose to be getting some humatrope and seros from someone but it's late.Maybe your right bro iam currently on

200mg Watson cyp eod
1mg USA pharm grade adex
30mg upsher Smith var
200mg eq ugl eod
Nice doses brother! I always like seeing guys get gains from lower doses!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic