Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

pharm grade estrogen

M

murjiim

Jul 6, 2013
hey

i cant seem to find my other account info but its been 2 yrs since i am on here.
anyway my gf is looking for estrogen..hopefully pharm grade. if anyone can help with this.

reason is a little personal so you can pm me if you want details on why.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Estrogen? murjiim I wish I could help you but I think you came to the wrong place. Maybe try googling it you also may be able to pick it up in a Mexican pharmacy.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Why not have her go see her gynecologist?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
^^ That's where I'd start. Are you talking about literally pharma estrogen? Or bio-identical homones? Or Progesterone?

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Why not have her go see her gynecologist?

No joke. Women can get on HRT faster than they can say "hot flash." Estrogen isn't an evil, evil chemical made to destroy lives like testosterone.

L

lashez

Nov 7, 2013
In New Zealand you can buy Di-indolylmethane (DIM) just from the pharmacy.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Outside of birth control pills, estrogen therapy is no longer recommended for menopause treatment & 'long-term health' anymore.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hormone-therapy/WO00046

That is completely un true. Bio Identical Estrogen (estradiol Avg 2mg Oral) for those women who are not at risk of rupturing placque in the arteries will increase life span, reduces osterperosis, increas libido, reduce fat, and the list goes on. Women who are at risk of rupturing placque in the arteries need to use a transdermal or cream but do not get the same benefit as women who use oral. Oral even reduces plaque on the arterial wall. You are thinking of the Women s Health initiative which is one of the most corrupt studies in the world and further more it was not estradiol they used it was premprol.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
And yet docs still prescribe it all the time. All the time. I've had many, many patients on estrogen that couldn't have been on it more than a year or two max.

The female body is meant to have estrogen just like men need testosterone. Why do you think it is harmful? When women start to feel like crap its because they lose hormones again just like men. We replace the hormones that decline with age and quality of life goes up. Now, there is a huge differnce between estradiol and the other junk thats out like prempro or estriol. life span can be greatly increased by replacing estrogen along with DHEA, testosteron, GH, and progesterone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic