jojobet
What's New?

Personal Training Certification

test
Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I don't care about any holidays. At all. To me they are just another excuse for people to be lazy. I hate all holidays. If I don't work, I don't get paid. I have a special dislike for July 4 because it is seriously traumatic for many dogs, as it was for my Molly. Fuck fireworks... and thunderstorms.
Lol. My dog has been barking non stop the last 2 hours. Lol. He hates the fireworks. I would be very upset if it made him anxious or scared. Which maybe it does and that’s why he is barking. I live near the water and even though mortors aren’t legal around here. The whole city lights them off. We usually go to the pier down the street to watch but we didn’t feel like it after eating so much. Lol. It’s kinda cool tbh. Walk down the street and set up a chair and watch these fools lighting off there fireworks off the pier. People accross the bay in 5 other spots doing the same thing. Lighting them off over the river/ bay. Would be cool to get on a boat out there one year. But I hate when I see someone bring there dog and there dog is freeking out and I will yell at them for bringing there dog. Not cool at all!

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Another thing about holidays is the newer ones just for pandering and all the rest just to make you buy more shit.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Another thing about holidays is the newer ones just for pandering and all the rest just to make you buy more shit.
Brother you used to be able to walk out of the fireworks stand with a shopping cart overflowing with fireworks for $100. Now that gets you a small box with like 15 shitty fireworks and maybe 3 mortars. It will cost you in the thousands to fill a shopping cart now. Straight fucking ridiculous. I haven't bought any in years and when I did it was a couple mortar tubes for the kids to watch. We just watched all the neighbors waste a couple months pay and laughed as they wonder why they live paycheck to paycheck.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Ace, Nasm and Issa are probably the three that are most accepted nasm is going to be at the top of that list at most big box gyms.

T

Therealkiller

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2019
For those that are not spammers: I got my ACE in ... wait for it... 1997 :oops: (upon my first week of moving to Cali in which I was re-ended on the 101 and did not even know the city I was in or how to get back to my apartment LOL). A BA, MA in Kinesiology with a sports medicine major, ATC, FMS Level I, USAW Level 1. To a client all these certs mean nothing, as it has been said by genetic freak, not one bit. No client even asks. Commercial gyms will want a cert that is NCCA accredited. Smaller places and studios you may be able to demonstrate knowledge and be hired by the owner. Looking the part certainly helps, along with putting in the work at the gym, but I have know some knowledgeable and successful trainers who I would not look at and say "they must workout." If you are knowledgeble and look the part, obvioulsy that is the best of both worlds.Personality is key as unless you get into a niche market, you are training people who generally won't train on there own, are working with you so they will show up, and/or they will only train additionally on their own if they have their day(s) with you as well.

And yeah, people have been setting off fireworks all week here. I want to shake my fist at them and tell them to go to bed and get off my lawn!

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
No, I was totally talking about these spammer weirdos. "Change Melissa Skyler" (wtf kind of name is that anyway) and Mowerma. LK made a mistake lending credibility to that account by making it pink, but such is the lure of pussy, real or imagined. They post their ChatGPT bullshit, padding their post count until one day they think they're being sneaky when they finally post some dumbass link and earn their $0.05 so they can buy a jar of cow piss to drink. There is a whole collection of these fuckers here. Seems to be a group of people managing them all, like a call center of sorts. Tons of accounts just lying in wait like cicadas ready to emerge and annoy everyone and piss on us from above.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
No, I was totally talking about these spammer weirdos. "Change Melissa Skyler" (wtf kind of name is that anyway) and Mowerma. LK made a mistake lending credibility to that account by making it pink, but such is the lure of pussy, real or imagined. They post their ChatGPT bullshit, padding their post count until one day they think they're being sneaky when they finally post some dumbass link and earn their $0.05 so they can buy a jar of cow piss to drink. There is a whole collection of these fuckers here. Seems to be a group of people managing them all, like a call center of sorts. Tons of accounts just lying in wait like cicadas ready to emerge and annoy everyone and piss on us from above.
You and I wouldn't have as much fun if the spammers didn't show up every once in a while. Haha.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic