Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Perico's cut journal

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Yeah bro the only thing I'm using during fasted cardio are the BCAAs the idea behind that is to spare muscle but you seem to have a valid point so I'm willing to drop it for a few weeks and see how it goes

I would keep the BCAAs, but def drop the fish oil. When I get into the low carb phase of my cut I usually employ a high does of L-carnitine too. L-Carnitine helps in the transport of FFAs to the cell mitochondrion for oxidation(fat burning). Think of Fat moving down a railroad...the more cars on the train, the more fat you can move...L-carnitine is the cars. Try taking 2000mg(2g) 30 min pre cardio and another 1000mg(1g) 30 min preworkout. If fat transport is seamless, lean muscle is at less risk for catabolism. If you are worried about the BCAAs being burned for energy, try to find a BCAA product that is chelated. You will have to do heavy research on this as most do not list on their labels. Chain'd Out by ALRi is a chelated form of BCAA that I have used with good success in the past. Even if you can't find a chelated BCAA, the caloric input(if they are even oxidized) will be minimal...maybe 10 calories. My 2c.....MAYO

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
I would combine this with one of the GHRP you will get a synergistic effect. If you have the fund available no need to wait until PCT. I dose these before I do fasted cardio, which releases more FFA...

I already have it on hand I have ghrp 2 as I was told I could get the same benefits of six without the hunger it brings on. Honestly I haven't used them cause I'm still getting used to pinning but, your not the first that's suggested to start using them. I will but I'm gonna wait for my oral kickstart to be over before I do. I'm introducing a lot of new compounds to my body and it's a bit hard to gauge what each one is doing by running them all at once.

Keep elaborating on your training and history, but from what I can tell your volume is very high. It will be hard to gain with that amount of activity with out changes. How long you been doing this routine?.....I bet you are slowing down little by little.

Ive been doing this routine for about 8 weeks now it it's time for change. I'm thinking doing a 3 day split going 2 days on one day off. Thinking chest,tris, calf one day legs next and back,bis and calves. What do you guys think? Love to hear what some of you guys do.

I would keep the BCAAs, but def drop the fish oil. When I get into the low carb phase of my cut I usually employ a high does of L-carnitine too. L-Carnitine helps in the transport of FFAs to the cell mitochondrion for oxidation(fat burning). Think of Fat moving down a railroad...the more cars on the train, the more fat you can move...L-carnitine is the cars. Try taking 2000mg(2g) 30 min pre cardio and another 1000mg(1g) 30 min preworkout. If fat transport is seamless, lean muscle is at less risk for catabolism. If you are worried about the BCAAs being burned for energy, try to find a BCAA product that is chelated. You will have to do heavy research on this as most do not list on their labels. Chain'd Out by ALRi is a chelated form of BCAA that I have used with good success in the past. Even if you can't find a chelated BCAA, the caloric input(if they are even oxidized) will be minimal...maybe 10 calories. My 2c.....MAYO

Will do my man thanks for the input, hey is ok to put a link to an other board where my second part ofmpct is outlined and explained? Don't want to brake any rules.

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
So I just did my second pin myself 1ml left quad 20g (it's what I had available to use) hurt a bit more than when Stacy did my glute but nothing crazy. Just rubbing the shit out of it now!

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I already have it on hand I have ghrp 2 as I was told I could get the same benefits of six without the hunger it brings on.

Yes, and with 2 you get a larger release of GH. I know what you mean if you are trying things for the first time you want to learn how you respond and thing get blury if you try too many things @ once. I have been dosing twice a day. I do cardio on T/Th/S/S and weight train M/W/F I dose 50mcg of Mod GRF(1-29) & 100mcg of GHRP-2 before cardio, after training, and before bed. This is all I can afford perday so this is how I've choosen to runs it. I can really tell a difference in the way I sleep.

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
That sounds great pls keep me updated as your cycle progresses. Have you noticed any sides + or - alike besides the good sleep? What's it doing for your hunger? I'm assuming your pinning sub Q? On your abdomen or thighs?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
That sounds great pls keep me updated as your cycle progresses. Have you noticed any sides + or - alike besides the good sleep? What's it doing for your hunger? I'm assuming your pinning sub Q? On your abdomen or thighs?

Well I got a lot of other thing going on at the moment. I will most likey, depending on funds, stay on peptides, well forever, at least the prebed shot. Sides nothing that I've noticed other than good sleep. It my understanding that GHRP-2 dose at a saturation dose(100mcg) or higher may produce a slight to moderate increase in prolactin & cortisol. but still within the normal range. As for hunger I have not notice increase in hunger with 2. although I am a bit hungry now, but I'm about 1000 caloires under maintence today, carbless, and did an hour of cardio fasted this morning. Currently in a fast lost protocol, will be switching thing up in another week or so and work towards more of muscle acurral. So for me in the last 8 week or so i've been able to reduce my body fat, gain strenght, and right now I just about the same body weight that I started at. Trying some new approches and so far so good. It all about self knowledge and learning what works for you...

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Back tonight

5 min warm up

Deads
315 x 8
405 x 8
495 x 5

T bars
225 x 12
245 x 12