Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Peptides............which ones, how much and why ?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I am thinking of trying a peptide cycle instead of the usual AAS.

I just know 0 about them. So they work the same as AAS ???
Some for adding LBM and some for cutting ??

What would be a good one to start with and what type of dosing ??

Any first hand advice is appreciated !!!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i have heard GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 with CJC-1295 is great for shedding fat and body re-composition. i just bought 50G of ghrp-6.....
100MCG of the GHRP and CJC upon waking, 30 minutes alter cardio or eat.
100mcg post workout GHRP
100mcg before bed GHRP and CJC

As far as first hand, IGF has always worked well for me in the past for fat loss and body recomp.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
i have heard GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 with CJC-1295 is great for shedding fat and body re-composition. i just bought 50G of ghrp-6.....
100MCG of the GHRP and CJC upon waking, 30 minutes alter cardio or eat.
100mcg post workout GHRP
100mcg before bed GHRP and CJC

DAMN thats like 5-6 injects a day ???

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The major difference to me is that AAS work very quickly and peptides work very slowly....at least as far as the naked eye is concerned. What AAS can do in 10 weeks it could take years to do with peptides.

I'm not sure about peptides for women, but the combo that I know seems to work great is GRF (1-29) and GHRP-2. Releases GH in pulses rather than the typical "bleed." A lot of guys I know have gotten tremendous results from this, but again, I can't say that I've ever heard of a woman using that combo so I don't know if the results would differ greatly.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I can't say that I've ever heard of a woman using that combo so I don't know if the results would differ greatly.

I believe Torchy is running the combo i listed above.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
CJC-1295.....I'm NOT a fan of. Causes GH bleed and suppression of your natural bursts. Without DAC, you still maintain the natural burts and they even strengthen over time. Just stay away from CJC-1295 IMO. CJC-1293 or GRF (1-29) is a modified shorter acting version that is better suited for what you're looking to accomplish.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Not a fan of cjc-1295 for men, but for women, the science behind the GH "bleed" would actually be beneficial to women. The GH "bleed" has also been referred to as a feminized GH release pattern, meaning that instead of the normal pulsing that is beneficial for men, they get a steady release of GH throughout the day and night. But women naturally produce GH at a much more constant rate throughout the day and night, so it makes me think that cjc-1295 with DAC is actually a better choice for women. I haven't read particular statement anywhere, but the logic is solid.

Going to go read up on datbtrue's peptide Q&A and see if I can't get a definitive answer.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Not a fan of cjc-1295 for men, but for women, the science behind the GH "bleed" would actually be beneficial to women. The GH "bleed" has also been referred to as a feminized GH release pattern, meaning that instead of the normal pulsing that is beneficial for men, they get a steady release of GH throughout the day and night. But women naturally produce GH at a much more constant rate throughout the day and night, so it makes me think that cjc-1295 with DAC is actually a better choice for women. I haven't read particular statement anywhere, but the logic is solid.

Going to go read up on datbtrue's peptide Q&A and see if I can't get a definitive answer.

Hadn't thought about it that way, great point. DatBTrue has by far the most information I've ever seen on peptides and I would recommend that anyone considering using peptides should do some research there first.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Originally posted in Datbtrue's Q&A.

ESTROGEN

Well DHEA conversion to estrogen has a pronounced positive effect on GH.

But I wonder...if you have a big fat pad & are an older guy or even a younger guy with a hormonal profile skewed toward "excess" estrogen already...whether DHEA will have a positive impact on GH production.

Conversely what happens when we reduce either estrogen or its ability to act...

AND which is more important in regard to negative impact on GH:

- the act of aromatization of testosterone to estradiol or
- absolute estrogen levels

Well that study I posted in post #492 found that the aromatization of testosterone to estradiol was important and that tamoxifen at 20 mg/day for 3 weeks reduced GH by about 50%, GH pulse by about 40% and IGF-1 by about 30%.

How about estrogen in general? ...lets look at estrogen supplementation (in females)

Well estrogen impairs the action of GH. Women are less responsive than men to GH treatment.

Oral estrogen especially inhibits GH's actions in dose-dependent fashion. However transdermal estrogen administration seems to bypass some of the increases in body fat and reductions in lean mass often seen in postmenopausal women given oral estrogen....so that mode of administration appears to minimize some of the negative impact of GH.

Oral estrogen administration leads to a reduction in IGF-I levels despite any increase in GH levels (from supplementation). The reason being that estrogen impairs the ability of GH to stimulate hepatic IGF-I production because of its negative impact on the growth hormone receptor and signalling.
Estrogen inhibits GH activation of the JAK/STAT pathway. The inhibition is dose-dependent and results from suppression of GH-induced JAK2 phosphorylation, leading to reduction in transcriptional activity. Estrogen does not affect phosphatase activity but stimulates expression of SOCS-2, which in turn inhibits JAK2 activation. Thus, esotrogen inhibits GH receptor signalling by stimulating SOCS-2 expression. - Growth hormone receptor modulators, Vita Birzniece & Akira Sata & Ken KY Ho, Rev Endocr Metab Disord

So how does estrogen effect the use of GHRH and GHRP-6 to effect release of GH?

It seems that GHRP-6 (assume all GHRPs) induce a greater GH release response in the somatotrophs in the presence of estrogen then GHRH. Estrogen administration markedly decreases GH release in response to GHRH. *

So women should always include a GHRP (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin) in their therapy. GHRH (mod GRF(1-29), Sermorelin, CJC-1295) by itself will be inhibited in its action on GH release by the sex hormone estrogen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic