Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Peptides / GH / Semaglutide etc..

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Once mixed how long does this stay viable? I am sure each peptide would be different?? Is there a problem of mixing up GH (or other) farther in advance? GH comes 10iu per... My wife and I use 6iu per day (together) so I have to pull from one then the next day mix a bottle and take part. Not that it's a big deal but could I mix a full week's worth, several bottles, and them still be good? How far out could this be done?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
This is not a scientific answer by any means, but I do not see mixing one week being an issue. Technically you could leave lypolized products in that state for 9 months or a year if it is stored correctly.

Once it is diluted as long as it is stored correctly I do not see a problem with it last thing a week or two. Again, this is not based on scientific evidence it is just based on history and personal past use.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I base everything I post on years of personal experience. HCG about 3 weeks. GH no more than 2 weeks. Rx or generic/UGL doesn't matter.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Once mixed how long does this stay viable? I am sure each peptide would be different?? Is there a problem of mixing up GH (or other) farther in advance? GH comes 10iu per... My wife and I use 6iu per day (together) so I have to pull from one then the next day mix a bottle and take part. Not that it's a big deal but could I mix a full week's worth, several bottles, and them still be good? How far out could this be done?

It is not to your advantage to begin the degradation clock of your product before its needed. a few hours before use, is a better choice and IMO the best advise. do you use your rHGH before bedtime? if so why not do your reconstitution of you rHGH that same day even as early as that morning, it holds an advantage over days and a week in advance from its need! It is to your advantage to not do any pre and long term reconstitution of your peps, or rHGH before they are needed.

treat it all like a Steak, do you prepare the perfect steak today to eat 1/4 of it 2 weeks later? or even 5 day sin advance to consume 1/2 of it later? their is no advantage or sound reason to reconstitute these items in advance. Its a bad thing not a good thing. and it never will be. cant be.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
It is not to your advantage to begin the degradation clock of your product before its needed. a few hours before use, is a better choice and IMO the best advise. do you use your rHGH before bedtime? if so why not do your reconstitution of you rHGH that same day even as early as that morning, it holds an advantage over days and a week in advance from its need! It is to your advantage to not do any pre and long term reconstitution of your peps, or rHGH before they are needed.

treat it all like a Steak, do you prepare the perfect steak today to eat 1/4 of it 2 weeks later? or even 5 day sin advance to consume 1/2 of it later? their is no advantage or sound reason to reconstitute these items in advance. Its a bad thing not a good thing. and it never will be. cant be.
Thank you very much for the reply. Sending a PM I have a specific question for you. I appreciate it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic