Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Peptides and Spot Fat Loss- Clearing up a Myth...

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Preface: I am NOT referring to GH nor HGH Frag... only to other GH releasing peptides, i.e. GHRP-2, -6, Mod, etc...

Because there is very good evidence that exogenous GH administration works locally to reduce fat deposits, many also seem to think peptides do the same as well.

Here is a very brief but I hope clear picture as to why this is false...
- Exogenous SQ GH is, well, exactly that, GH in and of itself, which one of its properties is to increase lipolysis.... so there is a direct effect as well as systemic.

- Peptides SIGNAL THE PITUITARY GLAND to release it's own GH, which then travels systemically EQUALLY. When you inject a peptide SQ, it has to travel to the brain to get things going, whereas, again, SQ GH works at the site right away.

Now, I'm sure there are some here that will say they have noticed a decrease in abdominal fat since using peptides... first, I would say, "GREAT!", but second, I would then say, "It's simply d/t the increase in GH in the body itself and your abdominal fat cells may be more 'receptive' to the GH than other area's"

Is it "wrong" to inject peptides SQ? Of course not. What's the point of this thread? I'm very much a "teacher" at heart, so, more so for education... keep injecting SQ, I just wanted to make sure you know what is happening rather than simply doing/believing something without any thought/evidence behind it.

P

Phil Hernon

May 17, 2011
I get much better benefit from CJC/GRP than GH........overall

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
^ ALOT of people say the same thing... maybe the body, by some mechanism, responds "better" with it's own GH than exogenous... dunno

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Truthfull, i like them combined. If money allows cjc/ghrp followed by 1 iu of gh, seems to work wonders for me. If i was looking for one off-season and could only afford 1, i would definitely go with peptides. If i was really trying to push things to the next level i would need more gh than i could naturally pulse daily and would most likely go with a large amount of GH.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Truthfull, i like them combined. If money allows cjc/ghrp followed by 1 iu of gh, seems to work wonders for me. If i was looking for one off-season and could only afford 1, i would definitely go with peptides. If i was really trying to push things to the next level i would need more gh than i could naturally pulse daily and would most likely go with a large amount of GH.

Hey, wassup Osiris? Glad ur here to share your experiences... I didn't put this here as it didnt's seem pertinent to my post, but yes, and I'm referencing Dat on this notion, the "ideal" administration would be a GHRP and GHRH at saturation dose (100mcg each for what seems the majority of men on this), wait 20 minutes, THEN administer your GH of whatever dose... according to Dat, this amounts to a "super pulse" of GH if you will.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Hey, wassup Osiris? Glad ur here to share your experiences... I didn't put this here as it didnt's seem pertinent to my post, but yes, and I'm referencing Dat on this notion, the "ideal" administration would be a GHRP and GHRH at saturation dose (100mcg each for what seems the majority of men on this), wait 20 minutes, THEN administer your GH of whatever dose... according to Dat, this amounts to a "super pulse" of GH if you will.

How do you work eating into that equasion? i do ghrp-6 when i get downstairs, wait 30 minutes, eat, shoot GH.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Eating and GH really should be fine... I know some individuals like to wait, but I don't think it's necessary.

The reason to wait with the peptides and food is to make sure somatostatin is not released. Somatostatin is "anti-GH" release. But, when you administer exogenous GH, again, it's exactly that, exogenous... you aren't stimulating the pituitary to release its own GH.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
How do you work eating into that equasion? i do ghrp-6 when i get downstairs, wait 30 minutes, eat, shoot GH.

i take morning dose peptides, drive to work, hit the gh at gym, do fasted cardio to burn off all those lovely efa's gh release and then i shower and eat breakfast. In the evening i dose peptides, wait 30 min, dose gh, wait 20 min have casein, lba's and almonds...yummy

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
i agree 110%, carbs and fats blunt a natural gh response. What is natural about banging 5iu's of riptropins=-) LMAO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic