Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Peptide PCT Stack

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So aside of Torem/Tamox for SERMs and the GnRH inject.

This is what im using to maintain LBM

Ipamorelin 200mcg
Wait 30Min
HGH 6iu

LATER
IGF-1 DES 100mcg Bilat
Workout
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg Bilat Post workout

Bed
Ipamorelin 200mcg

Let me know what you guys think, if i should make any changes to it. Thanks.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I maintain the single best thing for PCT is hCG. That is, for returning your HPTA to normal.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Well to be used before PCT, using HCG with SERMs would be useless wouldnt it?

Not useless, but a bit counterintuitive. HCG will suppress your natural T production slightly as well as work to elevate E2. SERMs do the opposite, so it all depends on dosage. I believe that a nice blast before SERM protocol is the best way to do it. I'm seeing more and more studies validating the use of HCG AND HMG together for recovery after a brutally suppressive cycle such as long term Deca or Tren or a combo of several nandrolones.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Not useless, but a bit counterintuitive. HCG will suppress your natural T production slightly as well as work to elevate E2. SERMs do the opposite, so it all depends on dosage. I believe that a nice blast before SERM protocol is the best way to do it. I'm seeing more and more studies validating the use of HCG AND HMG together for recovery after a brutally suppressive cycle such as long term Deca or Tren or a combo of several nandrolones.

Well if GnRH fails, then i guess HCG time is at hand!

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Or you guys could just taper off your doses slowly and its funny, my natural test always bounces back after all these years to slightly above 500. To each their own.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Or you guys could just taper off your doses slowly and its funny, my natural test always bounces back after all these years to slightly above 500. To each their own.

I hope mine does too! lol

Wont know without bloodwork tho.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010

Mine didnt...been in the game for over 20 years and followed tapering protocol and never "just" came back.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Mine didnt...been in the game for over 20 years and followed tapering protocol and never "just" came back.

Some can, my cousin can bounce back very quickly from a cycle.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Lol had me worried for a minute

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic