Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Peptide help

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020
Correct.....the saturation dose of most peptides is 1mcg/kg. You can go higher but the more you add the less benefit you get from it as the receptors are saturated. So if you add 100mcg (200mcg total) more of CJC about 50% of that portion will be effective. If you add an additional 100mcg (300mcg total) to that dose only about 25% will be effective. In other words you are honestly wasting the product. As well.....side effects increase with dosage........desensitization & cortisol/prolactin start to rise over saturation doses as you increase.

Now with Ipamorelan you can go up pretty much as much as you can afford it has not been found to increase desensitization, prolactin or cortisol, like GHRP -2, GHRP 6 or Hexarelin.

Now, can you dose more than 3 times a day? I have gone as much as 6 times a day with no problems. The best advice is try to put at least 3 hours between doses. So you could easily go 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm. 6pm. and 9pm. I did notice quite a bit of water retention at that level as well as carpal tendon pain and swelling of the fingers similar to 5iu-7iu of HGH. That can easily be controlled by lowering the dose some.

Searay.......You are absolutely right on your comparison of GH and AAS. However remember, AAS (IE Testosterone) work synergistically with HGH and even better with insulin added. Yes again about being under 40, if you are doing them as HRT. However, if your intention is BB, they it can be very beneficial because you are raising the blood GH levels way beyond norm and ultimately raising IGF-1 levels to a point you could never do naturally. Adding testosterone and insulin give you an even better result. As you said, after 50 most men benefit greatly from adding 1-2iu of GH.

I have one more question for you boss; so I’m reading that I’m only supposed to take the igf1-lr3 for about a month and a half (40-50) days, then cycle off for at least a month.

Is this true, and if so, is there anything else I could use to take its place to hold me over until I can get back on the igf lr3?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
a friend of mine who is a math engineer so he's a freakin brain child, did some research on peps being sold mixed together and found that most peps will degenerate quickly once mixed with bac h20 and not to buy from sources that sell mixed peps in the same vial.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I have one more question for you boss; so I’m reading that I’m only supposed to take the igf1-lr3 for about a month and a half (40-50) days, then cycle off for at least a month.

Is this true, and if so, is there anything else I could use to take its place to hold me over until I can get back on the igf lr3?

Don't be hesitant about questions ... the one who asks is not the only one who profits from the answers ;)

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

Not even sure where all of this got started. I have done quite a bit of IFG-1 Lr3 and it is very stable in the refrigerator. I have use some 2 months old and got the same results. Same with taking it over 1 month. Been on it for a year straight and noticed no difference. I know a few others with quite a bit of experience who have said the same thing.

But if you are worried about remember HGH causes IGF-1 levels to increase. Just increase your GH levels.

Searay......your friend is right......NEVER buy peptides that have already been reconstituted.

Last edited:

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
a friend of mine who is a math engineer so he's a freakin brain child, did some research on peps being sold mixed together and found that most peps will degenerate quickly once mixed with bac h20 and not to buy from sources that sell mixed peps in the same vial.
Australian market was desperate to access peptide hormones once upon a time. That's the only example of folks buying reconstituted research peps I can think of, could be mistaken.

Synthesized peptides together, in a peptide blend, is an emerging trend. Been waiting for the opportunity to try BPC-157 (sweet seeing TB-500 in the same vial at a value).

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020
Not even sure where all of this got started. I have done quite a bit of IFG-1 Lr3 and it is very stable in the refrigerator. I have use some 2 months old and got the same results. Same with taking it over 1 month. Been on it for a year straight and noticed no difference. I know a few others with quite a bit of experience who have said the same thing.

But if you are worried about remember HGH causes IGF-1 levels to increase. Just increase your GH levels.

Searay......your friend is right......NEVER buy peptides that have already been reconstituted.

Perfect, so I really don’t need to come off of it if I don’t want to. Great to hear. And you’d only use it on days you workout, correct? Or would you use it daily like the cjc-1295 (no dac) and the Ipamorelin?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Perfect, so I really don’t need to come off of it if I don’t want to. Great to hear. And you’d only use it on days you workout, correct? Or would you use it daily like the cjc-1295 (no dac) and the Ipamorelin?

Workout days should be enough,

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020

sorry to keep bugging you brother...I’m hearing that I’m supposed to be reconstituting the igf with acetic acid water, instead of bacterioststic water. Any truth to this??

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020

Also, did you reconstitute it with 1cc of the water, or did you use a different amount? I have 1mg of powder that needs to be reconstituted

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Also, did you reconstitute it with 1cc of the water, or did you use a different amount? I have 1mg of powder that needs to be reconstituted

I always use 1ml of BAC water, Especially now since the stuff is so damn expensive.

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020
I always use 1ml of BAC water, Especially now since the stuff is so damn expensive.
Perfect. I started to use the 1cc of BAC water, but stopped when I saw ppl talking about Acetic acid. Was hoping that the bacteriostatic water would work.

So by the looks of it, since I’m taking .5iu’s of it, the one vial isn’t gonna last anywhere near as long as the cjc-1295 or the Ipamorelin. Hmm maybe I shoulda got 2 lol. Oh well, I really appreciate your help with this

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic