Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Peptide help

L

Luke C

May 9, 2020
Good luck with an "empty" stomach!...While on my first round with TRT and I had a little extra cash to spend, my doc prescribed me sermorelin...$300.00 for 3 months...Shot it sub-q at bedtime...Within 30-60 mins two things would occur....1. I would have to shit like a goose, 2. I would have to eat for at least a freaking hour before I could get satisfied (EVERYTHING)...

Not sure if Ipamorelin will do the same for u (supposedly a little weaker than sermorelin),but as far as I know, it's basically the same...O, I did get leaner as well, no doubt about it...My sleep was a little better too (went from 1hr intervals to being able to last 3-5hrs without waking up)...

Tex pointed out how GH will work synergically with the test, I do believe he is dead on!

Great info to have bro, thank you! I’ll have to make sure I restock on TP just in case! Lol

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Peps generate GH from what your body can give it, is there an age when your void of any GH no matter what you use to enhance the amount? Ive asked this question before with no answers so does any one know ? I would think that if your body is shutting down production then the enhanced amounts will also shut off eventually ?

Yea I thought about that, but I can’t find legit growth here for a decent price. I can get all the peptides I need for 50% off their listed price, and they’re legit. So imma go with that. Gotta save cash where I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Peps generate GH from what your body can give it, is there an age when your void of any GH no matter what you use to enhance the amount? Ive asked this question before with no answers so does any one know ? I would think that if your body is shutting down production then the enhanced amounts will also shut off eventually ?

Had the same ? years ago...I was told the gland calcifies over time...So, I would assume u are right about this...I also had asked if there was anything u could do to stop or slow the calcification process, sadly, I can't remember what I was told...I don't think u can, it's more genetic than anything else...Good question!...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Good luck with an "empty" stomach!...While on my first round with TRT and I had a little extra cash to spend, my doc prescribed me sermorelin...$300.00 for 3 months...Shot it sub-q at bedtime...Within 30-60 mins two things would occur....1. I would have to shit like a goose, 2. I would have to eat for at least a freaking hour before I could get satisfied (EVERYTHING)...

Not sure if Ipamorelin will do the same for u (supposedly a little weaker than sermorelin),but as far as I know, it's basically the same...O, I did get leaner as well, no doubt about it...My sleep was a little better too (went from 1hr intervals to being able to last 3-5hrs without waking up)...

Tex pointed out how GH will work synergically with the test, I do believe he is dead on!

OK, I will give a little more scientific description of peptides.

There was a doctor on PM that did blood testing 30 minutes after doing peptides and then eating. Then he also did it without food. There was absolutely no difference in the blood GH levels either way. So I doubt seriously that eating should have any affect on whether or not peptides work.

Sermorelin and Ipamorelin are actually two different substances and work in the body two different ways. Sermorelin is a GHRH, actually GRF(1-29),it is the only peptide that is sold as a prescription medication. It is the least desirable of the GHRH's because it has a very short half life (<5min). Ipamorelin on the other hand is a GHRP which includes GHRP - 6, GHRP - 2 and Hexarin. Taking the two together acts to synergistically release much more GH form the pituitary. See below....

GHcontrol.gif

As seen above, injecting Sermorelin (GHRH) is immediately used by the hypothalomus to produce somatotrope then to pulse GH. GHRP's work by increasing ghrelin in the stomach which in turn causes GH pluses. The problem with using a GHRH is that they are only highly effective when somatostatin is low. As GH/IGF-1 levels rise, somatostatin levels increase inhibiting GH pulses until blood levels are back to normal. This is know as a negative feed-back loop. The good thing about GHRPs is the cause somatostatin levels to fall enabling GHRH to work even better than either one of then by itself.

Below, you can see these two are totally different substances.
Ipamorelin (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-DPhe-Lys-NH2)
Sermorelin (Tyr-Ala-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Asn-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Gly-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Met-Ser-Arg-NH2)

Ipamrelin is very short chain peptide (7 chain amino acid) and the Sermorelin is a much longer chain (44 chain amino acid)..Sermorelin is good but CJC 1295 with no dac is much better because it has about a 30 min half life.

SeaRay, depending on your individual body at around 30 our GH pulses may start declining. It is possible that they stop completely as we age. This is why peptides and GH are used.....to keep this GH cycle going and help avoid a lot of bad effects with aging.

I will post a good study I found on ant-aging later on

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Tex,

My bottle said GHRP-2/GHRP-6...What does that mean?...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic