Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why would you need a 3rd grill?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I own 3 different types of smokers myself. Each has different things the excell at.

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
Awesome grill. Congratulations! American made! I’ve got steaks on my RecTeq as I write this! I love my pellet grill. The wife got it for me for farthers day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Nice bday gift, I'd be happy with a damn bag of pecan chips!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I see where this is going, I bet you even make the poor boy do the dishes.

I got a gas grill I had to put together for Father's Day; 2 hr of my life I'll never get back. It's ok, she's getting a dishwasher for Christmas. Maybe a washing machine for Mother's Day. She doesn't like that, she can continue to beat the cloths on the rocks by the stream.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I see where this is going, I bet you even make the poor boy do the dishes.

I got a gas grill I had to put together for Father's Day; 2 hr of my life I'll never get back. It's ok, she's getting a dishwasher for Christmas. Maybe a washing machine for Mother's Day. She doesn't like that, she can continue to beat the cloths on the rocks by the stream.

bwahahaha......but your not sour about it...so that's good : )

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Green mountain makes some good grills for the price range. I was looking at that when I was in the market. Decided to go with a yoder ys640.

I also have a Kamado joe, a ooni pizza oven, and a flat top griddle. All of which I use. Will be picking up a gasser this fall when they all go on sale. Looking at weber of some sort

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic