Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Pec Shape

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
Ok guys, i was just wondering, how do you get good pec shape?? Obviously its all dependent on genetics, but things like well rounded or very squared off full pecs... how do you get the shape of yours to happen? my seem to grow but only outs wards and round like breasts... and not the good round... but they are all muscle... so wondering how do you bring the shape and even-ness of them out??

bodyfx2

bodyfx2

Oct 19, 2010
The true shape of your chest will be determined by the genetic map that they have had since day 1. That said, you CAN affect different sets of motor unit pools by using different grips and angles, so some "targeted" chest work can be achieved. If I were you I would focus mostly on upper chest, using various angles of incline presses and flyes, as well as pullovers, low cable crossovers and reverse grip Smith bench presses.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
The true shape of your chest will be determined by the genetic map that they have had since day 1. That said, you CAN affect different sets of motor unit pools by using different grips and angles, so some "targeted" chest work can be achieved. If I were you I would focus mostly on upper chest, using various angles of incline presses and flyes, as well as pullovers, low cable crossovers and reverse grip Smith bench presses.

FX, when you perform Smith machine Rev Grip Presses, where do you lower the bar in relation to your torso? I have used this exercise on free bench and the bar touches mid abdominals at the bottom of the movement. I don't feel much activity in my chest, moreso my tri's. Your input is appreciated.

MAYO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic