Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Peanut Butter Shake

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
This can be adjusted up or down as needed and is super easy to make. All you need is:

1. Peanut Butter
2. Ice
3. Milk
4. Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
5. Blender

Use whatever kind of milk and peanut butter you want according to your nutrition goals/needs. Makes a super filling breakfast for sure! You can also add fruit too. Its just throwing it all into a blender. :)

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
I use vanilla or chocolate protein powder, almond milk, ice, Natty PB, a little vanilla extract, and sugar free/fat free chocolate pudding mix. It's uh-may-zing!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I use vanilla or chocolate protein powder, almond milk, ice, Natty PB, a little vanilla extract, and sugar free/fat free chocolate pudding mix. It's uh-may-zing!

hmmm..sounds good..i never had almond milk before..Do they sell it like that or u use almond extract?

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011

That souds gooooooooood!

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
hmmm..sounds good..i never had almond milk before..Do they sell it like that or u use almond extract?

it's good. Lactose free. very low protein, but I like it because its lower in carbs/sugar than milk, and tastes gooooood.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Almond milk
peanut butter
Chocolate Protein powder
Skim milk
wheat germ or oatmeal (best if blended/food processer first)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I do a sort of this peanut butter shake at night time 30 min prior to bed ,Mine looks like this,simple but effective
2 scoops Casien protien
10 ou skim milk
10 ou liquid egg whites
2 tablespoons peanut butter
Mix it in the blender and yum , super high protien and plenty of fuel to feed me body while I sleep.

TexasSoldier

TexasSoldier

Sep 30, 2011
You guys are soooooooooooooooo much more creative than me!

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Cottage cheese
Splenda
A little milk (whatever your preference)
Vanilla extract
Ice
Some vanilla whey if you want
Blend

Pretty awesome

brooknichole15

brooknichole15

TID Lady Member
Dec 5, 2012
I also utilize PB2 in my shakes (especially if I'm on the go and have to just use a shaker bottle. Since it's powder, you don't have to worry about it sticking to the sides. Also, when at home I love using unsweetened vanilla almond milk in my shakes.. yum!! Wheat germ and ground flax help to thicken it up a bit if you don't want to add cottage cheese or use casein powders and like that 'milkshake texture'. :)

R

rgoyer

Dec 17, 2013
I do a sort of this peanut butter shake at night time 30 min prior to bed ,Mine looks like this,simple but effective
2 scoops Casien protien
10 ou skim milk
10 ou liquid egg whites
2 tablespoons peanut butter
Mix it in the blender and yum , super high protien and plenty of fuel to feed me body while I sleep.

Going to try this one sounds amazing!!! Do you think this is a good shake for someone to have thanks trying to lose weight?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic