Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Peaky's 2018 Training Journal

P

Peaky

Dec 21, 2017
Thought given I'm wanting to compete in 2019 (2018 too soon) I'd get some accountability and create a journal. I'm also new here so Hi to you all.

I powerlifted for about 3 years but lost the bug for it somewhat and thinking it was an excuse to eat crap!

So I took up Bodybuilding in summer and have spent the past 5 months cutting to lose some of the excess fat I've accumulated over the years. I'm still far from super lean but I have just started my first ever off season.

This is also the same time I'll be on a growing phase regarding PED use. I've been on a low dose for the past few months whilst dieting and I think it's right to up things and add other compounds now I'm wanting to grow.

Long story short, I started test e a year back due to having test levels of '10' and the NHS refusing to treat me. Given some horror stories I've heard I'm pleased I've 'self medicated' as such.

I've never gone over 600mg or ran any other compounds for duration so I'm excited to see where this goes.

I'll be doing the following, split in 2 jabs a week:

Test at 750mg ew for 16 weeks
Deca at 450mg ew for 14 weeks
dbol kicker at 50mg for 5 weeks

Training wise, I'll be doing my first ever 5 day split which is basically PPL U/L

Diet will be varied depending on training and non training days. Kcals will be pushed to 4000 on, on days and approx 3200 on, off days.

I've trained the past 3 days but it's all very new to me regarding intensity (used to 3-5 reps) so 15 rep squats tore me a new one.

I'll post up regular updates regarding how I'm feeling on my 'growing' phase and training progress. currently sitting at 91.5kg am.

Thanks for reading.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic