Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400

peaking for an event

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Hey ladies my wife and I have a wedding coming up in a few weeks and it's a pool party reception. I was wondering if any of you had info on peaking for an event. She works out with weights and hit cardio 5-6 days a week and is pretty lean and muscular with somewhat visible abs. She is about 5'7 144 pounds. We do have some clen on hand that she was thinking of trying. Any diet or exercise tips would be welcome.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
so she wants to "peak" for the pool party reception?
Those that don't compete "peak" for pool parties Jenner! I guess you weren't aware. :)

I would just clean up here diet and drop some veggies about 3-4 days out and switch over to red potatoes and white rice for your carbs. No slow carbs. If you wanna get real crazy have her manipulate her water into her pool "show" :)

mands

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Haha she doesn't want to do shows. She works out hard. She asked for my help "peaking" may have been my term.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
lol, it's really hard for me to give diet advice because I stay really lean all the time so I don't have to manipulate my food/macros ever ;)

but if it's losing some fat she is after...eat more salads and less carbs...my salads are meals...add protein and it's filling ;)

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
That's pretty much how she eats anyway. But thank you for taking the time to answer.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Clen won't really do much in 2 weeks and if she encounters problems sleeping or high stress from it, that can just promote cortisol and water. Your choice however.

I'm hesitant to get into water manipulation in the extreme like competition prep because a day at the pool can usually include being out in the sun and drinking alcohol - both of which promote dehydration, which would really just be further aggravated by a water manipulation.

Depending on what her current diet is like, doing a carb cycle or 3-4 days of keto and maybe a quick carbup (fast carbs) or just starting back on eating "fun" food that day will be enough. If you have 2 weeks, you can also up the cardio - add in HIIT or whatever that is different from what she currently does. If you get into it more, you can do full-body workouts the last couple of days, no leg training after the prior Wed to minimize "watery" look. The full-body workouts are for the purpose of burning up remaining glycogen for a final carb load to fill out.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

VIP Member
Dec 15, 2013
Clen works great as a diuretic for 5-7 days. I can drop 5 lbs of water. As far as a fat burner, doesn't do anything for me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic