Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pct

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So ive been on for a while, ive ran heavy a few times.

I need to do a gain keeping PCT, my calories are high and diet is clean.

How does this sound?

Clomid 100mg ED
IGF-1LR3 100mcg ED

Will i recover? is there a point to doing this.

Also what if i run clenbuterol? 75mcg ED?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
List what you have been on and how long as well as your other attempts at PCT so people get the whole picture bro.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
You're gonna have to taper that clen dose. Body desensitizes to it in bout a week. Start 20mcg 1 week, then 40 mcg one week so on up to 120. Then come off for a week w/ keto then restart if desired.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ive taken everything dude. EVERYTHING

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
So are you still running AAS? or have you started PCT allready?

And sorry there is no 'gaining PCT' the AAS give you a supraphysiological dose, you need to think more like damage control vs accumulation until natty test levels are reachieved.
I think if its been a long time you should be thinking about HCG.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So are you still running AAS? or have you started PCT allready?

And sorry there is no 'gaining PCT' the AAS give you a supraphysiological dose, you need to think more like damage control vs accumulation until natty test levels are reachieved.
I think if its been a long time you should be thinking about HCG.

Ive been using HCG throughout the cycle so im good on that. I already started clomid today. 100mg, gonna run it for a month straight. and use some IGF

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Dude, I hate Clomid, used it once, and never again. See how it makes you feel, It does work, but I'll stick with Nolva from here on out.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Ive been using HCG throughout the cycle so im good on that. I already started clomid today. 100mg, gonna run it for a month straight. and use some IGF

I have read that IGF-2 may be better for reclamation of natty test levels.
Are you gonna continue to run HCG PCT?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
No, HCG shouldnt be run PCT, its suppressive.

Ill be running clomid 100mg ED for a month with IGF-1 LR3

And ill run some IGF during off time too, ill get my levels checked, if they arent back to normal ill run a round of Nolvadex.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
LOL! Go ahead and believe that...Its being prescribed as a testosterone boosting med for many men over the age of 35...its only suppressive when done for very prolonged periods of time. And if its so suppressive then why in hell were you running throughout your cycle?
Im not sure what you wanted out of this thread, are you asking a question or just informing us?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
LOL! Go ahead and believe that...Its being prescribed as a testosterone boosting med for many men over the age of 35...its only suppressive when done for very prolonged periods of time. And if its so suppressive then why in hell were you running throughout your cycle?
Im not sure what you wanted out of this thread, are you asking a question or just informing us?

Because your already fucking suppressed when ur on AAS dumb fuck, dont get an attitude with me. The reason i made this thread was to get an idea what a good PCT would be. I ran HCG throughout my cycle, now from what ive gathered from my bros, I will be using Clomid and IGF-1 to maintain and recover. Your help is no longer needed, boy.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Because your already fucking suppressed when ur on AAS dumb fuck, dont get an attitude with me. The reason i made this thread was to get an idea what a good PCT would be. I ran HCG throughout my cycle, now from what ive gathered from my bros, I will be using Clomid and IGF-1 to maintain and recover. Your help is no longer needed, boy.

Hey you fucking noob, I have been at this for 20 fucking years....and when you come off your cycle little boy YOU WILL STILL BE SUPRESSED FOR WEEKS!
Your the idiot who jumped on a cycle or was it a cycle, probably more like continuous use, then realized your little nuts were fucked up and you decided to try PCT for once, your the idiot asking how to do PCT when you should have figured that out BEFORE you used AAS. You should do a little reading you fuckin rank noob.
And this boy built a better physique with no drugs before your ass was even a cum stain on your mommas panties, fucking little cunt.
Please raise up some more your crybaby little fucking bitch. I love you fucking medium sized little fish with NO FUCKING CLUE.
I can see the clomid is allready having its effect and making your vagina hurt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic