Rolanalon
What's New?

PCT question for my man please

Little Augustyn

Little Augustyn

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2013
Hey Guys!

okay so my man has been cycling deca/sust for the last 4 years - normally one course a year, 2 courses a year during one period.

Currently he is on sust alone and looking for the best advice for pct. It's coming up to the last dose of his course, and has been running kessar for the last 2 weeks as he aromatizes very easily.

I have read up about HCG but it is so damn hard to get hold of in South Africa. After every course he has been using TBOMB from MHP but is now worried that constantly supplementing test is going to screw him over for natural test production in later years.

What are your opinions on TBOMB for PCT, and if it's not adequate, what can you suggest other than HCG?

His stats:

height: 172cm
weight: 84kg
He lifts heavy and I'm doing my best to get the idea of solid nutrition in his lifestyle.

Also looking at a different course, he aromatizes so easily. Have tried Test E, but he became a completely different person with horrible dreams and ideas, kept getting pain in his chest and arms when we got busy.

So Some direction and advice there would be great too :)

thanks guys!!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
TBomb I guarantee you, is not gonna give him any problems or any help for that matter, it's garbage. If Test E is not helping, try Test Cyp.

Check out all the info in the PCT section, good stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic