Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PCT= Post Cycle Trauma

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
so question kind of related to KBD's: when you guys come off of cycles how bad is the mass/strength loss?

for an example: say you gained 75 pounds on your bench and an inch in chest size what do you think you would lose on the PCT?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
so question kind of related to KBD's: when you guys come off of cycles how bad is the mass/strength loss?

for an example: say you gained 75 pounds on your bench and an inch in chest size what do you think you would lose on the PCT?

Everyone is different... In some cases its not even the actual "Strength" loss, but more the fact that you really just don't give a fuck about even going to the gym.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
everyone is different... In some cases its not even the actual "strength" loss, but more the fact that you really just don't give a fuck about even going to the gym.
hit the nail straight on the head with this one ^^^^^^^^

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
PCT what the fuck is PCT.......cruising for the win, fuck getting smaller and weaker

Reactions: KBD
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Everyone is different... In some cases its not even the actual "Strength" loss, but more the fact that you really just don't give a fuck about even going to the gym.

Yeah when your "ON" i cant get steel off my mind lol.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Started PCT 1 week ago after a long 6 month cycle. For PCT I like toremifene but didn't have any so used what I have which is HCG, IGF-1 & 2 LR3, GHRP-2, and Letrozole. been doing 100iuHCG/10ug each IGF-1&2 LR3/200ug GHRP-2/day and 0.5mg Letrozole EOD. I'd said this is working very very fast and probably back to normal in just over 2 week.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
forgot I'm taking porcine thyroid also. IGF is the only way to go you will gain a little more muscle mass and keep 100% of gain. Boyz come back immediately.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Haven't felt like going WO the 2nd & 3rd week off but starting back Monday, about to finish IGF/HCG this week then doing Toremifene for a while since I was on for 6 months. System was out of wack for 2 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic