Latest Member
Beth Anney
What's New?

PCT= Post Cycle Trauma

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So why is it, most side effects will hit you after your cycle. Shit, example. My hair fell out on dbol, but its when i came OFF thats when the mass shedding occured.

Youd think sides would stop when you drop the compound, yet they continue for 4+ weeks.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
PCT is awful... I am a greasy, emotional mess... Strength is toast, aggression is non existent...

Hormones could not be more out of balance including DHT

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am currently on PCT and I am using 20mgs Aromasin along with 20mgs Nolvadex and although I don't like being on pct, i am still strong enough, I have kept all of the mass I gained on cycle, my libido is just fine and I have very vivid dreams. The only downside is that I broke up terribly on my shoulders.

It simply sucks being off cycle but TRT isn't an appealing solution either...

Glycomann

Glycomann

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2011
I've been off for 4 months and feel great. first 8 weeks suck. Second 8 weeks is better. Third 8 weeks is pretty good.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Acne always comes for me post cycle. Not much at all when on but it's insane after coming off. Accutane on hand at all times lol

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Agreed PCT is terrible ,when I ran just Test Alone years ago PCt didnt seem to bad,When I started running multiple compounds and then doing PCT it got f'n terrible with PCT .
The growing while on and shrinking when off sucked for me mentally , the aspects of being weeker and the drive and desire along with the loss of aggression was enough to push me into cruise rather than PCT off my last Blast .
Everyone is different for sure, but for me my mentality has to be point on and PCT just blurr's my mind and makes me feel shitty .