Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

PCT not working

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I completed a 18 week cycle of tren/test/Mast and took hcg the last two weeks and then from another 3 weeks by itself. Started Clomid @100 and Nolvadex @40 for two weeks and now today tapering down to Clomid @50 and Nolvadex @ 20. The problem is that I have zero sex drive and don't even get erection really. Any suggestions?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
That is a pretty long cycle for those heavy compounds. If you're not seeing any increase my opinion go jump online and do a quick blood test. At least you can see where your levels are and if it's just something in your head I've seen plenty of peeps be on cycle and be horny as hell get off cycle and just the mental aspect of not taking the shots anymore causes them to have a lower sex drive. It's not physiological is more psychological.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I agree that was a pretty long cycle with those compounds. Besides test, see if you can check Estrogen, progesterone, prolactin and thyroid. You know what you blood pressure is at?

I know each person is different in recovery so let is know how it goes

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I completed a 18 week cycle of tren/test/Mast and took hcg the last two weeks and then from another 3 weeks by itself. Started Clomid @100 and Nolvadex @40 for two weeks and now today tapering down to Clomid @50 and Nolvadex @ 20. The problem is that I have zero sex drive and don't even get erection really. Any suggestions?

I may be off base here, since it's been soooooo long since I've been "off." But when I used to cycle off I'd hit some HCG to rev things up. Just a short HCG cycle though.

Again though, I've been consistently on for several years now. For me the difference is between cycling hard on grams and just cruising along on 300-500 test.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What was the dose of HCG? Way too much clomid and nolva imo, drop the clomid before you start crying and just finish out the Nolva.
Maybe blast 5000iu of HCG and see how you feel, always worked for me.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
What was the dose of HCG? Way too much clomid and nolva imo, drop the clomid before you start crying and just finish out the Nolva.

Spot on advise.

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I took 1000iu for the last two weeks of cycle and for the three weeks by itself. I was thinking I should blast some hcg. Thanks for the help

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014

So a one time shot of 5000iu? I was going to try 1000iu three shots a week. Maybe mon-wed-friday for a total of 3000iu a week.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011

After my first cycle i blasted some vet Hcg at 5000iu and my balls came back overnight. Unfortunately every hcg dose lower than that I've tried since did not achieve similar results. But i haven't tried HCG in over 10 years since I'm on TRT. Good luck. Maybe OP go on low trt dose to soften the blow and then retry the therapy to bring the boys back online.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011

Some claim taking 250iu a week during cycle supposed to stop ball shrinkage. I just don't know if 250iu would do the trick or not.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
It's the tren bro. That's usually reserved for blast and cruise. If you come off after running at 19-nor you will take a lot longer to recover sexually.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic