Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PCT for Tbol only?

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
So some people say run a PCT after running Tbol. What do you think?
Clomid and nolva stack for 3 weeks
Or just nolva for 3 weeks?
I'm just worried after doing 6-8weeks at 40mg my natural test production will be killed at the end of the cycle and will lost some of the gains. Yet if this isn't true, it's not worth running a clomid, and you avoid any potential added risk of gyno sides

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Absolutly run pct. Nolva alone should be fine.

Why did you decide to run a tbol only cycle? Did you ask anyone's opinion on this cycle?

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
I believe its his first time UphillClimb

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
Yeah this is my first time ever using an AAS or anything. I almost went with an anavar only cycle but I'm strapped for cash as I'm a full time premed student.

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
I really don't want to get into big cycles until I get more educated and have more years under my belt. I feel like I'm too young to be going with a heavy test cycle. Id prefer to start with a mild oral like tbol or var

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm afraid to ask how old you are. My friend, if you have not started this cycle yet, I suggest you continue to ask questions and research a bit more.

It's always better to provide more information about yourself and your experience with training and drugs etc.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Better to do a test only cycle then an oral only cycle…

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I second the above. Give us some stats, and do your research. Test only for first cycle, if you can't handle injecting, I'd suggest staying away from aas altogether.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Who just Tbol? Wast of money

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Always provide more information when seeking help in regards to anabolic androgens:
height
bf
training experience
cycling experience
goals

People run Tbol by itself ALL THE TIME and you can still receive terrific gains. Just understand the reward vs. risk factor. Understand that while running oral only, you increase the potential risk of several other unwanted side effects of which could be limited tremendously with a simple low dose test along side. Keep this in mind. Before you go any further, please provide us with your stats so we can better assist you.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
6-8 weeks at your age (I take it you're young 20's?) of tbol isn't going to destroy your nat test and imo opinion you don't need a pct. You should put up more info when asking these types of questions tho. age, weight, aas amounts etc are important in the answers you get. Lots of people don't pin their 1st cycles, experiment at your comfort just educate yourself BEFORE you jump in. It will help you not freak out like this:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic