Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

PCT for Tbol only?

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
IMO, anabolic assistance should only be utilized for hormone therapy, or serious athletes looking for a serious edge in whatever sport they are applying. Or at least someone who has utilized everything in their power and have TRULY hit a plateau in their training (which most people haven't). Your goals are to get a little "boost" in the gym and shred up a little more for summer. Brother I'm going to shoot you the real shit, you don't need any hormone for what you want to achieve. And truth be told, 9 out of 10 people that say they are busting their ass and claim they've done everything they can, have eaten everything utilizing every diet, and have trained as hard as they can possibly go, aren't anywhere near that. I'm not implying that you are this person, but based off your stats and your goals, you can easily achieve what you want without having to do any oral. Listen to uphill and take advantage of the wonders a meal plan you stay consistent with can do. Oh and whoever tells you that a PCT isn't necessary for Tbol is full of crap. Tbol is a derivative of Dbol, and like ALL other anabolic hormones, has the ability to signal your testes to stop producing endogenous testosterone. I've done several hormone panels on myself to prove this theory. Good luck bro!

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
IMO, anabolic assistance should only be utilized for hormone therapy, or serious athletes looking for a serious edge in whatever sport they are applying. Or at least someone who has utilized everything in their power and have TRULY hit a plateau in their training (which most people haven't). Your goals are to get a little "boost" in the gym and shred up a little more for summer. Brother I'm going to shoot you the real shit, you don't need any hormone for what you want to achieve. And truth be told, 9 out of 10 people that say they are busting their ass and claim they've done everything they can, have eaten everything utilizing every diet, and have trained as hard as they can possibly go, aren't anywhere near that. I'm not implying that you are this person, but based off your stats and your goals, you can easily achieve what you want without having to do any oral. Listen to uphill and take advantage of the wonders a meal plan you stay consistent with can do. Oh and whoever tells you that a PCT isn't necessary for Tbol is full of crap. Tbol is a derivative of Dbol, and like ALL other anabolic hormones, has the ability to signal your testes to stop producing endogenous testosterone. I've done several hormone panels on myself to prove this theory. Good luck bro!

Yeah I already have my buddy a couple bills to get the gear but I'll text him and tell him I'm out. I have some more work to do with my nutrition. I need to find my ideal macro intake and try doing a higher rep scheme at the gym. I've been doing a 4-5 rep working set plan for the longest time. I have made amazing strength gains, and some physique changes but I am still lacking the bulk in size

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I see what you are trying to illustrate by saying you push his weight. Just be aware that strentgh and size are not proportional. I know pleanty of smaller guys that are strong as f k. If size is your goal, train for size.

Good point. I'm stronger than guys bigger than me and I'm bigger than guys that bench way more than me.

M

masslmax

Jan 2, 2020
6-8 weeks at your age (I take it you're young 20's?) of tbol isn't going to destroy your nat test and imo opinion you don't need a pct. You should put up more info when asking these types of questions tho. age, weight, aas amounts etc are important in the answers you get. Lots of people don't pin their 1st cycles, experiment at your comfort just educate yourself BEFORE you jump in. It will help you not freak out like this:D

Hello graniteman, just wanted to ask, if you're (quite) sure that Turinabo doesn't have to be followed by a PCT when taking 20mg for 6 weeks. - Have you taken it yourself also?
[email protected] I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
THANK YOU in advance for your kind reply!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hello graniteman, just wanted to ask, if you're (quite) sure that Turinabo doesn't have to be followed by a PCT when taking 20mg for 6 weeks. - Have you taken it yourself also?
[email protected] I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
THANK YOU in advance for your kind reply!!
You may want to quote someone who has been here in the past 2 years. What is your question?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
40-50mg tbol day is a good cycle for an experienced female. your natural test levels at 21 are higher than a tbol cycle will provide so all your gonna do is get nominal results, if any, slow your natural test levels down, and by the time you get them back to normal post cycle your starting at a lower point than when you began the cycle. bottom line is your getting on a roller coaster ride that some just cant get off and screw themselves up good. like someone else said, unless your genetically gifted and on a rd to bodybuilding fame or getting into your 40's with declining test levels, it just aint worth the money and cost to your health.
I started using at 25, 40mg dbol day which did give me great gains. the next 2.5 yrs of use was that coaster ride I spoke of so I got off and focused on natural gains which ended up being as good as I would have got using. plus, i didn't have to start up again until 40 when my test levels started to tank and I got 20 yrs of non-abuse to my body.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I've come off Tbol only runs several times now. No PCT. In fact PCT is a joke. I am old AF and my last recovery no PCT was 348 compared to a text book PCT running all HG 15 years ago 342ng/dl. When I clear the hormone from my system and the signal is sent my body makes test. I doubt I am special.

Oh and I learned long ago: finish running ace or prop, you'll clear faster and restart takes a couple day not weeks............when running longs like cyps and such.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've come off Tbol only runs several times now. No PCT. In fact PCT is a joke. I am old AF and my last recovery no PCT was 348 compared to a text book PCT running all HG 15 years ago 342ng/dl. When I clear the hormone from my system and the signal is sent my body makes test. I doubt I am special.

Oh and I learned long ago: finish running ace or prop, you'll clear faster and restart takes a couple day not weeks............when running longs like cyps and such.

So you’re saying pct is unnecessary and doesn’t work?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
So some people say run a PCT after running Tbol. What do you think?
Clomid and nolva stack for 3 weeks
Or just nolva for 3 weeks?
I'm just worried after doing 6-8weeks at 40mg my natural test production will be killed at the end of the cycle and will lost some of the gains. Yet if this isn't true, it's not worth running a clomid, and you avoid any potential added risk of gyno sides
Sorry if I missed this, but any liver support during and after this oral only cycle?

RickHarley

RickHarley

Jul 8, 2019
What other choice is there? Did you use testosterone? so obviously you can't use the stasis/taper method.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Going on 6 decades I recover in 3 weeks. Same as when I was 40. When coming off orals or short esters PCT doesn't do anything but prolong restoring HTPA. I learned early on close long ester cycles with Ace or orals. I have a few days I drag my ass to the gym, but I am not taking more drugs to get off other drugs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic