Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

PCT for Tbol only?

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
I'm 21, been lifting since football in school. Have been getting more seriously into it with nutrition and lifting religiously for 2 years. I just want to take somthing to give me a boost as I need the motivation and would like a little more mass while shredding down for the summer.

Height: 5'7
Weight: 160
Bf: 16%

My plan for the cycle
Week 1: 20mg
Week 2-8: 40mg

If I think it's under-dosed then I'll go to 50mg in the cycle as I'll have extra supply left at the 40mg rate. I'll be using genza Tbol

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm 21, been lifting since football in school. Have been getting more seriously into it with nutrition and lifting religiously for 2 years. I just want to take somthing to give me a boost as I need the motivation and would like a little more mass while shredding down for the summer.

Height: 5'7
Weight: 160
Bf: 16%

My plan for the cycle
Week 1: 20mg
Week 2-8: 40mg

If I think it's under-dosed then I'll go to 50mg in the cycle as I'll have extra supply left at the 40mg rate. I'll be using genza Tbol

I really want to help you but there's a lot of things that are wrong about this.

Personally, I think you're too young to do anything because guys like me (and older) on this site wish we knew what we know now. Your natural test levels are peaking, don't ruin it, take advantage of it.

Geneza sucks first off.

Eat, young man....eat until you can't eat anymore and train your fukking ass off for the next year or two at least and then run a test only cycle to see how your body responds. And if you decide that I don't know what I'm talking about and you still want to run tbol by itself, then while running Tbol, don't drink.....you'll need NAC and ALA (my recommendation) for your liver as Tbol is toxic.

160@ 16% and 21? In my opinion, you're no where near ready.

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
I appreciate the input. I was probably over shooting the BF %, but I understand what your concerns are. I'm just looking for an extra boost of gains. I know it's a slow n steady process, I'd really like that extra push of mass.

The reason I didn't go with test was because after reading it seemed safer to go with a mild AAS to reduce risk of longer lasting or even permanent risk messing with natural test production.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I appreciate the input. I was probably over shooting the BF %, but I understand what your concerns are. I'm just looking for an extra boost of gains. I know it's a slow n steady process, I'd really like that extra push of mass.

The reason I didn't go with test was because after reading it seemed safer to go with a mild AAS to reduce risk of longer lasting or even permanent risk messing with natural test production.

Not safer at all pal. THe safest AAS use is intramuscular IMO.

Increase your calories over 4k/day everyday for a month before you drop a tab of tbol....seriously, give it one month of eating everything in sight and training like a fukking savage....no such thing as a "Mild AAS" unless you're referring to VAR which I'm not a fan of.

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
Not safer at all pal. THe safest AAS use is intramuscular IMO.

Increase your calories over 4k/day everyday for a month before you drop a tab of tbol....seriously, give it one month of eating everything in sight and training like a fukking savage....no such thing as a "Mild AAS" unless you're referring to VAR which I'm not a fan of.

I really appreciate it man. I've busted my ass, read books from well respected nutritionists and have never been able to put on a lot of size. My friend who bodybuilds laughs because he is twice my size while I workout with him and do his weight pretty much. I'll have to try to up the cals a lot. I have never gone over 3,000 before. Always at 2,600 or 2,900.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I really appreciate it man. I've busted my ass, read books from well respected nutritionists and have never been able to put on a lot of size. My friend who bodybuilds laughs because he is twice my size while I workout with him and do his weight pretty much. I'll have to try to up the cals a lot. I have never gone over 3,000 before. Always at 2,600 or 2,900.

ANYONE and I mean ANYONE in my opinion can get to 200lbs naturally especially at your age and current natural test levels.

First thing in the morning: Shake, add peanut butter, steel pressed oats with milk....boom 6-800 cals right there.
Hour or so later: Eggs, bacon, toast etc
Snack: Beef Jerky
Lunch: a couple of burgers with some potatoes, veggies etc.
Snack: roasted almonds, protein bar, shake, whatever
Dinner: Eat like a fukking king
before you go to bed: COttage cheese, casein protein, greek yogurt or whatever.

Lots of meats and veggies, keep it simple.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
When I bulk, there's been days where I'm near 6-7k of cals....granted a lot of shitty foods as most consider it a "dirty bulk" but still, your body will respond better than mine at my age.

I really wouldn't do the Tbol only if I were you.

Take some creatine monohydrate for now with at least a gallon of water (absolute minimum)/day

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
ANYONE and I mean ANYONE in my opinion can get to 200lbs naturally especially at your age and current natural test levels.

First thing in the morning: Shake, add peanut butter, steel pressed oats with milk....boom 6-800 cals right there.
Hour or so later: Eggs, bacon, toast etc
Snack: Beef Jerky
Lunch: a couple of burgers with some potatoes, veggies etc.
Snack: roasted almonds, protein bar, shake, whatever
Dinner: Eat like a fukking king
before you go to bed: COttage cheese, casein protein, greek yogurt or whatever.

Lots of meats and veggies, keep it simple.
Appreciate the help man. I'll have to give it a try. I'll follow it for 4 weeks and if I gain too much fat I'll cut it down a bit because it's summer and I need to get the bitches wet

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Appreciate the help man. I'll have to give it a try. I'll follow it for 4 weeks and if I gain too much fat I'll cut it down a bit because it's summer and I need to get the bitches wet

haha, don't we all. If you want to grow, you need to supply your body with the proper fuel....I truly don't think you are yet, which is ok. I didn't at 21 either.....but eat until you can't.

Chicken
tuna
duck
turkey
steak
bison
burgers....all good stuff to help you grow.

Your car can't run if it doesn't have gas in the tank right? Think about it....

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
haha, don't we all. If you want to grow, you need to supply your body with the proper fuel....I truly don't think you are yet, which is ok. I didn't at 21 either.....but eat until you can't.

Chicken
tuna
duck
turkey
steak
bison
burgers....all good stuff to help you grow.

Your car can't run if it doesn't have gas in the tank right? Think about it....

I got lots of venison this year too. Grass fed all natural harvested with 160gr hornady .308 rounds :p best tasting protein man can ingest

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013

I see what you are trying to illustrate by saying you push his weight. Just be aware that strentgh and size are not proportional. I know pleanty of smaller guys that are strong as f k. If size is your goal, train for size.

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Sep 10, 2013
I want to train for size, I'm all about the aesthetics and whatever the hell I'm doing is not helping size gain

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic