Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Paying federal income tax is voluntary

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
We’re all paying into one big Ponzi scheme.

The federal government is in so much debt that they keep having to raise the debt ceiling to get new creditors to pay off old creditors. That is the definition of a Ponzi scheme, and yet they keep us paying taxes and make us contribute to the worlds biggest Ponzi scheme. it’s the biggest fraud committed on the American people.
This I can agree with you on. Only hurts middle class and low income but dems nor repubs care. Just so long as they get re-elected.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I can't prove you wrong. But I can tell you that 25 years ago, a guy I was working with had his house raided, and went to jail for not paying federal income taxes.

He was part of a "organization" called Save a Patriot, or something like that. He even had business cards he handed out lol. He was always trying to get everyone on the jobsite to "deactivate" our social securtiy numbers because they "Can't legally make you have one, and paying federal taxes is not in the constitituion and therefore voluntary". And if you ever had kids (I did not at the time) - do not ever let them assign them a SS# at the hospital.

I have no idea what happened to him because I was to young to really care - but he had his house raided and went to jail for not paying taxes. I thought he was a looney tune back then. Now that I'm older, I think about the guy and say to myself - WAY TO BE A MAN!!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
yeah, that’s just stupid and foolish not to pay your taxes. i pay all my taxes I’m “legally” obligated to because the alternative is sitting in a prison cell, because we have the most corrupt government in the world.

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
This is straight from my tax attorney at the time of my umm... interaction... with the feds and has been confirmed to me by to two accountants. It is not illegal to not pay taxes. It is illegal to not file.
So what happens if you file but don t pay :)

Man I had my stint with them many moons ago. years later... in the end I paid.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022

They try to make you pay, of course. Al Capone was jailed for tax evasion. I am guessing he didn't file, either.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I pay what I'm legally obligated to pay, but not a penny more. I find it hilarious when politicians make noise about taxpayer exploiting loopholes to avoid paying taxes. These morons are the ones that make/pass the laws. THEY created the damn loopholes! And now I'm following the laws THEY created to minimize the taxes I must legally pay, and somehow I'm suspect. What a bunch of dipshits.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022

The will garnish your wages and seize your bank account! Lol. Ask how I know. Oh wait. That was for a student loan I did t pay. And now they want to forgive them? Fuck you!

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I pay what I'm legally obligated to pay, but not a penny more. I find it hilarious when politicians make noise about taxpayer exploiting loopholes to avoid paying taxes. These morons are the ones that make/pass the laws. THEY created the damn loopholes! And now I'm following the laws THEY created to minimize the taxes I must legally pay, and somehow I'm suspect. What a bunch of dipshits.
Those fuckers need term limits. From what I know they get free health insurance too even when they are done. Too many corrupt pieces of shit in congress that have no idea what its like to be a normal middle class citizen and they don't care either.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I was just looking at my credit score and read that unpaid tax leans can stay on your credit report indefinitely! Good luck fellas! Lol

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My parents built their retirement home in Florida when obummer had the 8000 mortgage credit. Unfortunately they didn't close on the house by the required time due to weather. My dad filed it anyway and they locked all his bank accounts.
He ended up paying back what he owed.
Growing up we were lower lower middle class and one day I walked in and saw my mom crying and she had said my dad hadn't filed his taxes in the last 4 years. We didn't eat for awhile except canned food. Eventually we had food and money again but I never asked. I always pay less and owe taxes at the end of the year. I laugh at people that overpay and get that big refund check in the spring.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
My parents built their retirement home in Florida when obummer had the 8000 mortgage credit. Unfortunately they didn't close on the house by the required time due to weather. My dad filed it anyway and they locked all his bank accounts.
He ended up paying back what he owed.
Growing up we were lower lower middle class and one day I walked in and saw my mom crying and she had said my dad hadn't filed his taxes in the last 4 years. We didn't eat for awhile except canned food. Eventually we had food and money again but I never asked. I always pay less and owe taxes at the end of the year. I laugh at people that overpay and get that big refund check in the spring.
Dam. Yeah, my wife fucked up on her taxes like 10 years ago and got a huge refund she shouldn’t have gotten. I forget what exactly happened but she had to pay it all back and it was something like $8000. How the fuck did she think she should get that much back idk. But we were hurting for awhile after that. We are bad at saving money so we do the opposite. We claim the least so we get the most back on our taxes. That way we can go on vacation with it. Lmao. But you’re right. We are just giving more money to the Gov to pay there lazy workers that are overpaid and have more vacation time than I will ever have in a lifetime in one year. Don’t get me wrong. I would work for the Gov in a heartbeat. Lol. Just saying. My dad has been working for The Department of Labor for like 40 years and he tells me he does maybe 6 hours of actual work a week and has enough vacation time built up he could take a year off or something like that. He’s probably over exaggerating some but still. I worked for a subcontractor at NSA for a bit and we didn’t do shit all day and the benefits were ridiculous. And it was Union. Too bad they changed the required security clearance or I would still be working there. I really should try to get that job back. Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic