Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Paying federal income tax is voluntary

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
there is no law requiring you to pay federal Income taxes, it’s voluntary. prove me wrong.

of course, because we have the most corrupt government in the world if you do not pay your income taxes, they’ll still charged with a crime because if one person doesn’t pay, the whole system will collapse because everybody will follow. in the Declaration of Independence, the citizens has a right to alter or abolish Government and install new one if it becomes tyrannical.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness”

why the American people have not revolted against the federal government is behind believe.

The revolutionary war was fought over small minimal taxes yet people let the government fuck them up the ass every chance they get and don’t do shit about it.

I said this before, and I’ll say it again we have the most corrupt government in the world. I’ve given up hope, this country is fucked.

It’ll take a massive army of American citizens to dismantle and abolish this government and install the new one. Because this country has turned into a bunch of weak men and angry liberal women that won’t do shit. they just stand there and take it up the ass from the government. if people with organize and get together and abolish and dismantle this government I’m all in. unfortunately, no one’s on board. what a disgrace

The American people have every right to take up arms against this tyrannical government and install a new one. It says so in the declaration of independence.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

3:20 min.

voluntary to pay your federal income taxes

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I think the thousands of people convicted of tax evasion with their convictions upheld by appellate courts over the last 200 years would say otherwise. But, by all means, don't pay if that floats your boat.

You’re forgetting one thing that we have the most corrupt government in the world, try again.

read my first post about paying federal income taxes, and what happens if you don’t

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’m all for not paying taxes, it’s actually one area that can piss me off. I think all the money we make or accumulate should be ours, no questions and no taxes. Do I think they’ll be a revolution now, nope. Maybe someone will run and get rid of the IRS and the rest of government.

Will I file my taxes again this year and pay the government, yep. Bending over because I don’t want to deal with them.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
State federal taxes it’s all a fucking joke, first they tax you on what you make, then they tax you on what you buy.

It’s all Bullshit great now I am pissed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
We’re all paying into one big Ponzi scheme.

The federal government is in so much debt that they keep having to raise the debt ceiling to get new creditors to pay off old creditors. That is the definition of a Ponzi scheme, and yet they keep us paying taxes and make us contribute to the worlds biggest Ponzi scheme. it’s the biggest fraud committed on the American people.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
This is straight from my tax attorney at the time of my umm... interaction... with the feds and has been confirmed to me by to two accountants. It is not illegal to not pay taxes. It is illegal to not file.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic