RalfKelleh
What's New?

Patriots Deflating Game Balls in AFC Championship Game

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I think the hatred for the Patriots is worse than the Yankees

If Brady wasn't such a whiny bitch. I think it would be less. I'm tired of this topic bogging down sports center

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
B7_foGpIQAAZCSt.jpg:large

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011

Last edited:
Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
If Brady wasn't such a whiny bitch. I think it would be less. I'm tired of this topic bogging down sports center

He complains on the field. . But why not? I also would if I could get the call... he NEVER bad mouths anyone to the press. .. love him or hate him... he's loaded with class

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Actually, no they don't. I didn't know this, but the balls are inspected two hours before the game to ensure they meet specifications. I guess dimensions and inflation level are both checked. These balls were inspected and met the requirements. Subsequently, in the two hours after the inspection and before game time, 11/12 balls of the Pats were deflated. Throughout the game when the Pats have possession, one of their 12 balls is used, and when the Colts had possession, one of their 12 balls was used.

The deflation was so much that a linebacker from the Colts, after intercepting the ball, noticed that something was "wrong" with the ball, and asked that it be checked. That's what got the ball rolling in the first place.

While I don't have a horse in this race, if deflating the ball didn't have a big impact (which apparently it does, especially when cold), then no one would have bothered. The Pats cheated, and got caught. I suspect they're going to be significant consequences, such as loss of draft picks, fines and/or suspensions.

The story about the linebacker noticing an issue with the ball is false. 3rd tweet down.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffphowe

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Hopefully they will somehow suspend the Patriots owner Kraft from making anymore of his discusting cheese singles... That is the real crime here.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Hopefully they will somehow suspend the Patriots owner Kraft from making anymore of his discusting cheese singles... That is the real crime here.
What?? Those are the best cheese-like fire starters there are. And you can carry them in your pocket without them melting. How is there anything wrong with those little bad ass slices of cheese like substance?

Oh and all the haters can weigh my balls...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Brady, Manning , Brees all should have asteriks by their ''achievements''.. The NFL they play in is NOTHING like the NFL used to be and should be. Buncha pussies always looking for flags and help from refs.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
It's all BULLSHIT !!!! Just another reason to hate the Patriots , IMO !!!
I mean wouldn't the officials notice something like 11 out of 12 deflated footballs ??? Come on bro , give me a break !!!
If the Patriots would've one by a touchdown or a field goal , they would've never said shit . But because the Colts got their stupid asses handed to them, now it's a problem !!!
WTF !!!

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
I was actually starting to warm up to Brady. Now I hope the Seahawks embarrass the Pats worse than they did Denver last year.

BTW, the referees barely touch the ball. They don't put anywhere near the pressure of a QB or receiver would on the ball.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic