Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Patriots Deflating Game Balls in AFC Championship Game

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
No they do not. Each team has an allotment of 12. They do not share balls like you and raiden.

Still have to throw it and they still have to catch it. Not a pats fan but really....who cares.

this i did not know
i knew they did not use the same ball and QB uses their own
but they play with the same ball if u know what i mean
whatever
i dont really care

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Well if it's that big of a deal then it's the leagues fault. Obviously the supervision of the game balls is flawed.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Bill Belichick is cementing his legacy as the Barry Bonds of NFL coaches. No need to cheat due to his greatness, but just can't resist cheating to be even greater.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Amazing that people buy into this crap. Both teams use the SAME game balls so how would this benefit Brady and not Luck!! And how did this supposed deflating of the balls contribute to the running game of tha Pats?? It is ludicrous to think that a team, after the officials check each ball, got those same balls an deflated them, let alone at a championship game....
Wrong! Each team uses their own balls that have been scuffed to their liking during the week.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
**** em the Pats are going to the superbowl. I hope the Pats blow out the seahawks. Then tell everyone to go pound sand

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
No they do not. Each team has an allotment of 12. They do not share balls like you and raiden.

Still have to throw it and they still have to catch it. Not a pats fan but really....who cares.

I waqs under the impression he gargled the balls.. BUT if Colts are practicing with a LEGAL NFL Spec'd ball and The NFL's golden boy are practicing with their 'cheat balls'' (Schultz...Raiden, don't get all excited.. we're talkin footballs here), makes a big difference

Just seen Sports Science on Sporstcenter, and they were showing the effects of under inflated footballs, damn near nothing. If anything g it is a disadvantage to use under inflated balls, especially in the rain as it adds weight to the ball, and decreases velocity on the ball when throwing. It's all about Belichick being defiant towards the league and a way to tarnish the franchise imo. Inflategate.

Hate to pop your bubble..not really!! but a softer ball in the rain is easier to grip, easier to throw and catch. Saints coach got banned a year why isn't Bellycheck getting his ass handed to him? But...wait til after the SB because I do NOT want Seafags to win another ring..
phag

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Well if it's that big of a deal then it's the leagues fault. Obviously the supervision of the game balls is flawed.

The rule will be changed, but if the Pats did deflate the balls, they broke the rules. If the did that, they cheated!!

For anyone who says it doesn't matter, I won't argue with you. You may be right, but if the Pats did it, then they did it because they DID think it mattered. It mattered enough for them to take the risk of getting caught cheating.

I'm sure the NFL has hours of camera footage of activity on the bench. If the Pats did it, they might see it on film. Who knows.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Shit is weak. Teams are mad because they weren't cheating better.

What's wrong with stealing plays, signs, whatever post game? That's genius.

Belichick is brilliant.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Shit is weak. Teams are mad because they weren't cheating better.

What's wrong with stealing plays, signs, whatever post game? That's genius.

Belichick is brilliant.

No, if the Pats coach did that, he's a cheater! He should be punished and this should color his standing among the other great coaches of the NFL. The game has rules, and the rules should be followed. If you think it's a stupid rule, then we're talking something different. Maybe it's a stupid rule and should be dropped in the future, and each team should be able to put whatever air pressure they desire in their team balls. If that rule is adopted, then fine. But rules are in place to create a level playing field. Breaking the rules shows a lack of integrity.

Were you OK with Michael Jordan being allowed to travel without getting called, or were you OK with Greg Maddox having a strike zone that was substantially larger than other pitchers? I sure hope not. That hurts the integrity of the game, and the commissioner has to be careful to protect the brand. Otherwise they slay the golden goose, IMO.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
It's NFL football, not a knitting club. If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

I love when people get all fired up about the Pats.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I think the hatred for the Patriots is worse than the Yankees

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Funny how people have such a hard on for the Pats lol. #TheHateIsReal

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic