Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Patriots/Broncos

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Just a solid win all around defense looked good, offense clicked. They are getting better every game. (if the stay healthy) then who's gonna be at them? Arizona?

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Big game tomorrow..

Always great to see Manning and Brady . I was gonna go to this game but can't due to a stupid issue...

27 - 20 pats...

Wow... was I off???

I thought it would be closer

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Just a solid win all around defense looked good, offense clicked. They are getting better every game. (if the stay healthy) then who's gonna be at them? Arizona?
If they keep up the way they have been playing, not many teams will stand a chance. I think the Steelers can beat them right now with the way Roethlisberger has been playing the last 2 weeks. Big Ben has thrown 6 TDs in each of his last 2 games, he is on fire.

I dont think Arizona can beat them right now, offense cant hang with Brady when it comes to putting up points, i just seen a stat where Pats are averaging 31.2 pts per game (2nd in NFL) and Arizona is averaging 24.0 pts per game (15th in NFL).i know stats dont really mean much but its something that i like to know. Even though anything can happen on any given sunday, i dont think Arizona can hang.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Pittsburgh does look good. They have they're faults. But they have been beating teams physically the last two games. I don't really like them but somehow I needed up watching their games the last two weeks and was impressed.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
As you all know I'm pats fan, but love Peyton too. I can't believe they lost. Broncos are way way better team . Love Brady class act but he ususlly chokes since 05. Manning all around way stronger better athlete. I hate hate bill Belichek pompous arrogant ass. He is reason why they can't win another. He devalues lineman - Brady gets riled if he has no protection just look at last two Bowls the giants D just got in his face . Now they got a tuba player right guard . If Brady had the broncos offense oh man!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Damn they looked great this one . Edelman is incrdible , gronk is a freak. Lafelle needs to catch easy throws . Trading blount and losing Ridley big hit to the ground game . Arizona is looking awesome . There still long season pats have colts next week, then lions , then Aaron Rogers and Miami looking suprizingly great . I'm watching saints and niners as I post this hell of a game go niners !!

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Damn they looked great this one . Edelman is incrdible , gronk is a freak. Lafelle needs to catch easy throws . Trading blount and losing Ridley big hit to the ground game . Arizona is looking awesome . There still long season pats have colts next week, then lions , then Aaron Rogers and Miami looking suprizingly great . I'm watching saints and niners as I post this hell of a game go niners !!

Pats look great but like u said...looonnnnggggg way to go..This next hump will be a true test

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Yea, lots of tough teams coming up.

Go Pats!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Pats look great but like u said...looonnnnggggg way to go..This next hump will be a true test

Out of the remainder if schedule what game scares you? I think Detroit is scariest followed by Green Bay . Thank god no steelers lol

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
2 NFC teams scare me...lions and packers... Colts not as much

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Green Bay is legit. They scare me the most. Rodgers is an absolute stud.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic