Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Patriot vs Jets

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Its a big game. Jets with the great run stopping defense and two top corners and New England's offense is firing on all cylinders and consistently.
Who's you pick in this game of the week?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm thinking the Jets have the team to do it this year.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Rootin for the Jets, but only b/c I can't stand cheaters stealing signs. Yep still not over it.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
patriots all the way

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The Jets offense is the key, or the Pats defense...depending on how you look at it. I think the Jets defense will keep Brady somewhat in check, but the offense has been rather anemic lately. If there is a week for them to break out, this would be it.

B

BIGBX1

Sep 13, 2010
The Jets will take this one! Is it there year to the Superbowl? I could only dream for a all NY Superbowl!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I dont care who wins, fuck the Patriots, Im sick of em.

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
I'd like to see NE win it but I'm gonna have to go with the Jets....I just gotta feelin'.

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Goddamn I missed that prediction by forty-somethin' points.Glad the Pats won however....I think I'm one of the few that like'em. Don't care much for Brady(though ya gotta admit he's a pretty good q-back)but I like watchin little Welker and Woodhead. Being about 5'10"myself I like seeing the little guys kick ass in the NFL.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Goddamn I missed that prediction by forty-somethin' points.Glad the Pats won however....I think I'm one of the few that like'em. Don't care much for Brady(though ya gotta admit he's a pretty good q-back)but I like watchin little Welker and Woodhead. Being about 5'10"myself I like seeing the little guys kick ass in the NFL.

Yeah I hate the pats, but damn I gotta give Brady props.....everytime he doesn't get sacked I cringe, cuz 99% of the time it's going to be a completion!!! If Brady stays healthy and he doesn't get mad that I'm going to have his wife doing nasty things to me.........They will go to the super bowl!!

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
This years Pat's team reminds me of one of those superbowl teams from a few years ago...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic