Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Parabolin

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
It's by favorite compound. Even was forfunate to use Negma a couple times. I'm 62 and due to circumstsance I'vehad a long break. First in 40 years. Thinking of using small amounts of Parabolin to help get back to normal.
Opinions please.
Thanks,
Sd

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I was lucky enough to try real Para from NEGMA.

In 1996 I was on a work trip in Paris and was in a pharmacy to get toothpaste. The pharmacist asked me anything else ? And gave me a look. I said no.

He asked again. I said what do you have and he went in the back and brought out a couple of boxes of Para and test heptylate.

A couple of bucks for each amp so I bought 30 of each. I was so dumb back then put everything in the luggage.

I remember watching the x Ray of my luggage and was freaking out as I saw them and the bottles of wine stashed in there. The French Airport guy just smiled and said French wine is the best.

I ended up not really impressed with the test but got amazing results from those Para amps mixed in several cycles. I had taken acetate before which was intolerable for me at anything greater than 150mg a week.

For Para I could do 2 amps a week and completely change my appearance by the end of 10 weeks.

Being older now then hits hard and last year hit Para at 60 MG a week and game changer again. Small doses really potent stuff.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I know people that love this stuff, but I've always scratched my head trying to understand why this ester is any better than the short or long ester of tren, especially when it can be 3X more expensive in raw form. Any thoughts on why people hold it in such high regard?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Where did you guys find Parabolan?
I used to run the 76mg amps at 2 per week and they were kick ass, some guys were running just one a week!
Got them in Athens and in Paris as the guy above did the 14th arrondisment had the best pharmas, this shit was essentially the official Human Grade Tren it seemed like..lol
I bought it so cheap it didn't even register as a cost...................those were the days Organon deca amps at 100mg were so plentiful I would buy a carry bag full of them and empty each one (yes each one) into a 16 oz contact lens saline bottle so I could smuggle it back and forth across borders and onto bases, I would just draw it through the dropper hole tilted at an angle with a bright light behind it to see the level.
Also Halo was another dirt cheap otc item.
great memories

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
I know people that love this stuff, but I've always scratched my head trying to understand why this ester is any better than the short or long ester of tren, especially when it can be 3X more expensive in raw form. Any thoughts on why people hold it in such high regard?
Can't explain it. Done ace with very good results butPara is a magic potion, especially the real Negma.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
It's by favorite compound. Even was forfunate to use Negma a couple times. I'm 62 and due to circumstsance I'vehad a long break. First in 40 years. Thinking of using small amounts of Parabolin to help get back to normal.
Opinions please.
Thanks,
Sd
Where and who even has this anymore? I understand that some people have used the negma amps but who has used it in the last 20 years? My only experience was RSOC para and I got a lot more in trades out of it than personal gains whereas ten ace was guaranteed muscle for me.
edit. After further review, I guess this is still available on the UG market

Last edited:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Tren E every 4 days is as good as it gets honestly

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I was lucky enough to try real Para from NEGMA.

In 1996 I was on a work trip in Paris and was in a pharmacy to get toothpaste. The pharmacist asked me anything else ? And gave me a look. I said no.

He asked again. I said what do you have and he went in the back and brought out a couple of boxes of Para and test heptylate.

A couple of bucks for each amp so I bought 30 of each. I was so dumb back then put everything in the luggage.

I remember watching the x Ray of my luggage and was freaking out as I saw them and the bottles of wine stashed in there. The French Airport guy just smiled and said French wine is the best.

I ended up not really impressed with the test but got amazing results from those Para amps mixed in several cycles. I had taken acetate before which was intolerable for me at anything greater than 150mg a week.

For Para I could do 2 amps a week and completely change my appearance by the end of 10 weeks.

Being older now then hits hard and last year hit Para at 60 MG a week and game changer again. Small doses really potent stuff.
This.

I was also fortunate to use NEGMA parabolin in the late 80's early 90's. 76mg ampule/per week changed my thickness and density more than any other aas.
Because of health reasons i am not using aas any longer but would be tempted by real NEGMA parabolin in it's striped little french box.
You could taste it upon injection. It freaked me out the first several times.lol
Good ole days when there was not home brews.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
My last cycle:
Weeks 1-6
125 mg test cyp every 3 days
100 mg parabolin every 3 days
40 mg of winstrol every day

Weeks 7-8
125 mg test cyp every 3 days
100 mg parabolin every 3 days

Weeks 9-10
250 mg test cyp

Alternated clen and ECA througout

Over a couple dozen cycles this is the best I have ever ran. I have ran test as high as a gram along with d-bol, anadrol, winstrol or anavar; ran test suspension at 100 mg a day for 6 months; tren ace; smaller test and oral cycles; etc... Nothing compares to this little cycle. I am going to do it again, but add in 1.5-2 iu of GH every training day.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Back in the day (late 90's) I bought a bag full of those brown shering 100mg ampules in Mexico and smuggled them home on a cruise boat. They were very good.

Is it true that all the current UG labs primo is fake? How rampant is the fake stuff?

I did tons of research and found that SUPPOSEDLY only a few modern European labs make the real thing...... I have 30ccs from one of them to start on next week..

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Back in the day (late 90's) I bought a bag full of those brown shering 100mg ampules in Mexico and smuggled them home on a cruise boat. They were very good.

Is it true that all the current UG labs primo is fake? How rampant is the fake stuff?

I did tons of research and found that SUPPOSEDLY only a few modern European labs make the real thing...... I have 30ccs from one of them to start on next week..
Not necessarily, but when you start seeing primo at 150 mg/ml and higher you should be suspicious. There is a lot of fake stuff out there though. Not saying you are not getting something, but it might not be what you think it is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic