100 mg parabolin every 3 days
40 mg of winstrol every day

Weeks 7-8
125 mg test cyp every 3 days

Weeks 9-10
250 mg test cyp

Alternated clen and ECA througout

Over a couple dozen cycles this is the best I have ever ran. I have ran test as high as a gram along with d-bol, anadrol, winstrol or anavar; ran test suspension at 100 mg a day for 6 months; tren ace; smaller test and oral cycles; etc... Nothing compares to this little cycle. I am going to do it again, but add in 1.5-2 iu of GH every training day.
Just curious, but why throw the winny in at the start instead of saving it for
My last cycle:
Weeks 1-6
40 mg of winstrol every day

Weeks 7-8

Weeks 9-10
250 mg test cyp

Alternated clen and ECA througout

Over a couple dozen cycles this is the best I have ever ran. I have ran test as high as a gram along with d-bol, anadrol, winstrol or anavar; ran test suspension at 100 mg a day for 6 months; tren ace; smaller test and oral cycles; etc... Nothing compares to this little cycle. I am going to do it again, but add in 1.5-2 iu of GH every training day.
Why the winny at the start? I've used it at the end of a cycle and it dries that fuck out of me. I can't imagine using it as a kick start.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Just curious, but why throw the winny in at the start instead of saving it for

Why the winny at the start? I've used it at the end of a cycle and it dries that fuck out of me. I can't imagine using it as a kick start.
I knew the cyp and parabolin would not fully kick in until week 4 and I had been off everything, even TRT, for 5-6 weeks up to that point.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I tried it as a first cutter back in 90s.. paid $28 per amp!
Took 3 a week but I think 2 would've been enough. Combined with 300mg eq and 150mg winni shot/week and got really cut without dieting!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic