Dsjb1
What's New?

Para

test
Paramuscle

Paramuscle

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2024
Dooood...............I was wondering where the heck you were at and wondered why you hadn't dropped in! I was actually just thinking about you not long ago and was gonna ask everybody if they had heard from you. Glad you are here man:cool:

I can't remember, didn't you and Jipped record you guys tag teaming that racoon that he was having issues with? lol
Man I totally forgot about the raccoon. LOL ! For the record, Jipped banged it, I just held it still.. He's such a wierdo

~PM

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Jipped has always wanted my sweet booty but I won't let him have it.... He is constantly trying to persuade me to "come have a drink in our underwear". I won't do it again despite how many times he says it isn't gay.....

~PM
Whatever...the "just underwear" was your idea. We enjoyed the first season of ugly betty and drank white zinfandel wine. it was romantic...until LK crashed the party!

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
Thank you GF for the invite, I didn't realize this is where all the old bastards landed after WCBB. I see Jipped is still here.... damnit

Anyway, if you know me hello and if not well... hello anyway. I have been around a minute and am a mod at some as well. Good to see a lot of old faces.

~PM
Welcome

Paramuscle

Paramuscle

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2024
Yep, total drama queen. But it's ok because we can't smell him through the interweb. He is a shaved sasquatch you know.
I use Nair.... just so we're clear. You're not the first person to say I looked like a shaved Sasquatch and sound like Carl from Slingblade...

~PM

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic